Nailed it.

ishangodbole

He is replaced by a man suggested by Director of Football, Michael

Emenalo. That man is Rafael Benitez, a man so utterly detested by the

fans that they're in revolt.

Is this a confirmed fact? I have often defended Emenalo in the past, often because he was being accused of things which seemed likely but which seemed impossible to prove, but if this is actually true then he should be chucked out of the club in disgrace with Benitez.

He needs to send it to Bruce Buck, see if he replies, cannot stress how much we need footballing men running the club not overpaid sycophants, the bridge song-meisters should be aiming their vitriole at Gourlay and Emanalo, get the right people in and Ramires will go, need somebody telling the fans what the crack is, not just winging it, and hoping the toast will keep falling butter side up..

He needs to send it to Bruce Buck, see if he replies, cannot stress how much we need footballing men running the club not overpaid sycophants, the bridge song-meisters should be aiming their vitriole at Gourlay and Emanalo, get the right people in and Ramires will go, need somebody telling the fans what the crack is, not just winging it, and hoping the toast will keep falling butter side up..

Iknow he's had better runs of form and his thirty yarders are a little bit wayward but I'm sure he'll come good again under the right Manager :smile:

He's got great points throughout. However is this actually true or just his opinion on things?

It seems logical but nothing i haven't already heard from other people. It's just all the negatives people have written about the club over the past couple years and put into 1 large piece.

What a read. Makes me realise how awful the future of our club could be if this continues.

Think about this: What has happened to Liverpool in the last few years after Benitez ruined them?

What has happened to Inter in the last few years after Benitez ruined them?

Very worrying. I detest the man anyway but the fact that we could be heading the same way as Liverpool and Inter is awful to think about. I said that we could be becoming the next Liverpool after the defeat to QPR-and unless FSW is replaced NOW that is looking increasingly likely. And for the love of God don't let Emenalo make the decision. Sack the board, start fresh, team needs an overhaul.

Just my opinion.

Is this a confirmed fact? I have often defended Emenalo in the past, often because he was being accused of things which seemed likely but which seemed impossible to prove, but if this is actually true then he should be chucked out of the club in disgrace with Benitez.

This has been mentioned by Tony Banks among others. Emanalo is in fact named as "having been instrumental in past [managerial] appointments, together with other "close confidentes" including agent Vlado Lemic whose Wikipedia page makes interesting reading.

Serbian Lemic "fostered contacts with Chelsea organization through Piet de Visser and Frank Arnesen, which allowed him to become close with club's owner Roman Abramovich."

Its sad that old club legends like wilkins and Clarke go. Kinda lost the identity of the club which is why we were over the moon with the appointment and success of Di matteo. (if a manner can win you the trophy of your desire it is your courtesy to let him show you he can being the team out of a dip.)

This is why Jose wild be a great appointment because it would bring some identity back to the club.

Ramires has heart, skill, pace and stamina and is still young. Will be great player.

What's everyone's opinion on Peter kenyon as chairman. Why did he leave?

He makes some good points but IMO needs to re-calibrate his sights a little and aim more rounds at the real cause of our current problems. Roman.

To think that Roman is completely steered by the board and acts solely on their recommendations is extremely niave I believe. And even if he did,

that fact would just compound the lack of his footballing knowledge to me.

This mess starts and ends with Roman Abramovitch but too many people are afraid to lay the blame where it really lays. It is Roman that needs to change before this gets better.

This mess starts and ends with Roman Abramovitch but too many people are afraid to lay the blame where it really lays. It is Roman that needs to change before this gets better.

No doubt it's frustrating to see Roman play revolving doors with managers.

The club has become an insane asylum this season.

God only knows what Roman puts in his vodka.

Archived