Dear Roman,

DoubleHelix74

Please hire Jose and have him bring in Luka Modric!

I have been saying for the past two years we need this guy running the midfield like he did at Spurs! A general who dictates everything and imo the best this side of Pirlo! He is our missing piece! We don't need a Striker, we have always had one with Lukaku and Feruz coming up!

I love Oscar more than the next guy and have tremendous hopes for him... I think at 21 he will certainly come good too! For me, he is the best Brazilian in the world, at least in proven potential! I am sure others may disagree but whatever...

I would love to see a Oscar-Mata- Hazard front three with a Modric and Luiz backfield... Wouldn't matter who was the striker but Lukaku and even Feruz would be hitting the back of the net at will!

Don't like Luiz there, then bring in Felleni to partner with Modric! We would win everything for years to come!

Possibly the biggest knee jerk reaction i have seen on this board.

Really? Check back and see how I've said all along that Modric should have gone to Chelsea or United... I do admit that I did also say the ship has sailed but that was mainly due to the high wage Spurs were asking...

Modric may be out of his depth at Madrid but he clearly shown last night that he can be a top player in the Premier League. I think he demonstrated that at Spurs!

As for Jose, who else do you want? I believe the overall consensus is to have him back...

Knee jerk, LOL!!! Dear me!

Dear Roman,

Modric scored a great goal but unfortunately this entire season he has only proven what many others criticised him for in previous seasons- being a big fish in a small pond.

Your right, Modric was rubbish in the Premier League... An absolute travesty at Spurs! He may struggle at Madrid but I think we clearly saw the real Modric who tore up the Premier League at Spurs...

Dear Roman,

Please remove the FSW, Ron Gourlay, Bruce Buck and Michael Emenalo from the club as soon as possible as they've been damaging Chelsea with poor decisions. and bring back 'The Special One' and hire new and reliable staff. If you've forgotten, the club's greatest period under your ownership was with Jose Mourinho.

Also look to signing Radamel Falcao as our number 1 striker, Marouane Fellaini to control the midfield area and to be our dangerous attacking midfielder and sign Luke Shaw with the long-term prospect to replace Ashley Cole when he decides to call it a day.

Also, please renew Frank Lampard's contract immediately. This man is a club legend and respected by all fans and those around him. His leadership is first class and with his presence not being felt at Chelsea if he leaves, the club won't feel the same to me and we will lack vital leadership

Yours sincerely,

Every Chelsea supporter

Modric has been so bad for most of this season that he can't even get a game, I think that was only his 2nd or 3rd goal this season, and where would he play? Ahead of one of Mata/Oscar?

No thanks, Mata and Oscar are both superior versions of Modric.

Dear Roman,

The art of good management is delegation (not interfering), but only if you have able Managers to delegate to !!  You do not, so get rid of your brown nosing, football knowledge and morally lacking yes men and get some proper footballing people with the pre-requisite track records in to run this fabulous Club. Until you do this, we will remain the laughing stock (on so many levels) of World Football.

Regards

Coombsie

Abromavic, nice one mate, you truely f**ked up my enjoyment of the game when I had just about got over the last few of your insane deciions and you hired Robbie.

His running the Club pulled me back in to the game when you had soured my taste for it with the abysmal treatment of Carlo and your lack of patience with the flavour of the month you brought in to replace him.

This time you've outdone yourself, not only after the Man in charge had proved himself but for even less patience with a few iffy results but with the appointment of a fraud of a Manager that will be slagging us and You of in the not too distant future.

I hope what you've done and our results since have made you see that not only do you act like a spoilt kid when things are not going exactly how you think they should but that you know f**k all about Football or Loyalty.

Other than that, cheers for enjoying your hobby enough to spend a smal portion of your "hard earned" on it.

Chip..

Oh yeah and Benitez out.

dear roman

we all know the board hired the FSW as a diversion to us hating you because we hate him more! funs over! get rid!

regards

disenchanted fan

thing is i actually think this is true. i think fsw was brought in just to get rid of the old guard

If  RB was brought in to get rid of the OLD GUARD they wouldnt have got rid of AVB who was doing so.....This is purely for interims sake to fill in untill?????        Also to let chelsea  fans know of his displeasure (at the mo) of not being allowed his rights to SB

Dear Roman.

You are the best owner a football club could have and for that I thank you and respect you.

Please bring back the best football manager a club could have and let him manage.

Please concentrate your efforts on securing the new stadium or the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge preferably and enjoy the football.

spaciba. 

Archived