Rio Ferdinand

Lofty.

Winder what ITK Ian Wright has to say about this given his "Well, I KNOW, BUT I'M  NOT GONNA SAY!" comments during our FA Cup game with man U at the weekend?

f**king pair of Bell Ends.

However, from a footballing perspective I think it's a sh*tty move for England.  They want players who have a chance of being in the WC team next go around to be the ones getting the game time, so how does this help anyone other than Rio?  Surely a young defender for England could withstand the might of San Marino?

Anyway, as a Scotsman, I merely long for the days of qualifiers against the likes of San Marino, Belaru the Faroe Islands....Those were the days.

I stopped supporting England when the players threatened to go on strike (over Ferndinad's missed drugs test and the subsequent lies he told to try and get out of it)

I genuinely couldn't care less about the national team.

As for Ferdinand it was obvious he was not going to be punished, Manutd are still in shock/mourning over getting a slightly dubious decision against them in Europe, the FA are helping them through their PTSD, by letting them and their players get away with even more than usual. The sooner we all accept that this is the way of the FA and move on, the better for our sanity...

Great piece from the indipendant, where they demand that Ferdinand and COLE dont ruin the atmosphere of the group. So they demand that racially abused Ashley Cole doesnt do anything to upset the people he plays with by being pissed off at the bloke who racially abused him. Delightful.

Great piece from the indipendant, where they demand that Ferdinand and COLE dont ruin the atmosphere of the group. So they demand that racially abused Ashley Cole doesnt do anything to upset the people he plays with by being pissed off at the bloke who racially abused him. Delightful.

Absurd quote:

Ferdinand was fined by the Football Association for acknowledging a racial slur against Cole on Twitter.

Acknowledging? I acknowledge the fact that he made a racial slur. Acknowledging it is not the same as quoting it with glee and approval, as Ferdinand did. What a joke.

More evidence of the double standards of the press, who clearly base their opinions on whether they like the individual or club involved rather than the merits of it. It's funny to see how Des Kelly was outraged about Hodgson daring to criticize the Liverpool fans for not getting behind the team but congratulated Benitez for doing the same to Chelsea fans, or Patrick Collins' contrasting opinion of AVB when he was at Chelsea and now he's at Spurs, or Sam Wallace and James Lawton's ridiculously contradictory views on Chelsea-Barca in 09 and Man U-Real this year.

Just ask yourself this, if JT had Rio's track record of doping violations, adultery, laughing at racist insults, injuring female groundstaff, multiple driving bans and getting away scot free with two red card offences in four days, would they be campaigning for him to be reinstated to the England team?

More evidence of the double standards of the press, who clearly base their opinions on whether they like the individual or club involved rather than the merits of it. It's funny to see how Des Kelly was outraged about Hodgson daring to criticize the Liverpool fans for not getting behind the team but congratulated Benitez for doing the same to Chelsea fans, or Patrick Collins' contrasting opinion of AVB when he was at Chelsea and now he's at Spurs, or Sam Wallace and James Lawton's ridiculously contradictory views on Chelsea-Barca in 09 and Man U-Real this year.

Just ask yourself this, if JT had Rio's track record of doping violations, adultery, laughing at racist insults, injuring female groundstaff, multiple driving bans and getting away scot free with two red card offences in four days, would they be campaigning for him to be reinstated to the England team?

If ever there was a rhetorical question then that's the one. But for the slow on the uptake and plastic Mancs everywhere, the answer is of course; Not a chance.

Excuse me, there are stills fans who say he should be reinstated after everything he has done in his career which in my opinion is a lot worse.

Adultery V Adultery with your best mates girl

Laughing at racist insults (which i haven't heard about rio) V dishing out racist insults

Accidently kicking ground staff V charged with assault on a night out (where a bouncer was slashed with a broken bottle)

Driving bans V countless charges Terry has had with the police (publicly pissing in a beer glass and dropping it,parking in a disabled area to get pizza)

red cards (what for ) V the amount terry's gotten over the years for just being stupid e.g. champions league semi final for Kneeing a barcelona player and claiming he didtnt mean it lol.

Your captain is not some saint man..He has done a lot worse mate

Edited by darkshadow1111

So has Saint Ryan Giggs. In fact sleeping with his brothers missus for a number of years is the lowest of the low but it seems he can do no wrong.

Never said ryan giggs didnt. But the thing is, that is the only thing he has done so i consider the amount of things rio ferdinand and john terry have done over the the years a lot worse. Anyway is your problem with ryan giggs affair the length of time? (in that case do you only think your beloved captains affair lasted a week?) or the fact he did it with is brothers girl which is quite similar to doing it to your best freind dont you think?

Anyways, i was not talking about ryan giggs nor have i ever said he is a saint. I was only replying to the one who was dishing out criticism about rio and taking like terry would never do what he did or there is some sort of man hunt on him ( funnily enough just like livepool on the so innocent suarez)

Edited by darkshadow1111

Never said ryan giggs didnt. But the thing is that is the only thing he has done so i consider the amount of things rio ferdinand and john terry have done over the the years a lot worse. Anyway is your problem with ryan giggs affair the length of time? (in that case do you only think your beloved captains affair lasted a week?) or the fact he did it with is brothers girl which is quite similar to doing it to your best freind dont you think?

Anyways, i was not talking about ryan giggs nor have i ever said he is a saint. I was only replying to the who was dishing out criticism about rio and taking like terry would never do what he did or there is some sort of man hunt on him ( funnily enough just like livepool on the so innocent suarez)

How many times do you have to park in a disabled spot before you're equivalent to a serial adulterer? I'm trying to work out the maths in my head, but I'm having trouble. Enlighten me, would you?

How many times do you have to park in a disabled spot before you're equivalent to a serial adulterer? I'm trying to work out the maths in my head, but I'm having trouble. Enlighten me, would you?

Lol. Depends.What is you definition of a serial Adulterer.Do you have to change the woman or the amount of time you have sex with the women. I think its the latter. Lol.

Plus everyone knows terry is a serial cheater. He admitted it himself.Next.

Edited by darkshadow1111

Lol. Depends.What is you definition of a serial Adulterer.Do you have to change the woman or the amount of time you have sex with the women. I think its the latter. Lol.

Plus everyone knows terry is a serial cheater. He admitted it himself

You are aware that Ryan Giggs has had affairs with multiple women, yes? Remember the superinjunction? Yeah, that wasn't about his brother's wife. 

Excuse me, there are stills fans who say he should be reinstated after everything he has done in his career which in my opinion is a lot worse.

Laughing at racist insults (which i haven't heard about rio) V dishing out racist insults

Accidently kicking ground staff V charged with assault on a night out (where a bouncer was slashed with a broken bottle)

Driving bans V countless charges Terry has had with the police (publicly pissing in a beer glass and dropping it,parking in a disabled area to get pizza)

red cards (what for ) V the amount terry's gotten over the years for just being stupid e.g. champions league semi final for Kneeing a barcelona player and claiming he didtnt mean it lol.

In going for the pathetic and childish "your player's worse than our player" bollocks, you've managed to miss the point spectacularly. Which isn't that John Terry is a saint or that Rio Ferdinand is the devil incarnate. It's the sheer hypocrisy, the double standards when applied to John Terry compared to those applied to Rio Ferdinand, or Ryan Giggs for that matter.

Fact: John Terry is alleged to have had an affair with his ex-team-mates, ex-girlfriend

Result: Mass uproar, lies in the press, John Terry stripped of the England captaincy.

Fact: Ryan Giggs has a long standing affair with his brother's wife.

Result: Not one single voice is raised demanding that Giggs be stripped of the Team GB Captaincy.

I won't bother going into the Terry/Ferdinand comparison again. It's there for all too see. All except those who are either too blind or too stupid or too prejudiced to look at the facts of the relative cases.

You are aware that Ryan Giggs has had affairs with multiple women, yes? Remember the superinjunction? Yeah, that wasn't about his brother's wife. 

Sorry i thought you were implying that rio is a serial cheat whilst terry is not in your first post.Its quite now dawned on me you do not reject terry is a serial cheat but meant that ryan giggs is a serial cheat aswell .

But the funny thing is in your post you portray terry as only an individual who harmlessly parks in disabled car sports whilst ryan giggs is a terrible serial cheat which i feel is not a fair portrayal of the two individuals.

Now lets portray them both for what they are and compare.

Ryan giggs- Serial Cheat including his brothers girl...add more if you could..personally i cant

John teryy-Serial Cheat including his best freinds girl,Racist, Countless charges with the police including assault and indecent behaviuor (pissing in public)

I think teryy is clearly the winner of the biggest c**t

In going for the pathetic and childish "your player's worse than our player" bollocks, you've managed to miss the point spectacularly. Which isn't that John Terry is a saint or that Rio Ferdinand is the devil incarnate. It's the sheer hypocrisy, the double standards when applied to John Terry compared to those applied to Rio Ferdinand, or Ryan Giggs for that matter.

Fact: John Terry is alleged to have had an affair with his ex-team-mates, ex-girlfriend

Result: Mass uproar, lies in the press, John Terry stripped of the England captaincy.

Fact: Ryan Giggs has a long standing affair with his brother's wife.

Result: Not one single voice is raised demanding that Giggs be stripped of the Team GB Captaincy.

I won't bother going into the Terry/Ferdinand comparison again. It's there for all too see. All except those who are either too blind or too stupid or too prejudiced to look at the facts of the relative cases.

OMG Why do i even bother.How could they ask for him to be stripped of something he never at the time of the affair. The affairs were discovered in 2011, he gained captaincy in 2012. I think you can understand now how they could not strip the captaincy off him whilst they could terry. If your point is how is he able to gain the captaincy even after the controversies one year later? The same happened to terry when he got stripped of the captaincy:A few months later he was reinstated.

Sorry i thought you were implying that rio is a serial cheat whilst terry is not in your first post.Its quite now dawned on me you do not reject terry is a serial cheat but meant that ryan giggs is a serial cheat aswell .

But the funny thing is in your post you portray terry as only an individual who harmlessly parks in disabled car sports whilst ryan giggs is a terrible serial cheat which i feel is not a fair portrayal of the two individuals.

Now lets portray them both for what they are and compare.

Ryan giggs- Serial Cheat including his brothers girl...add more if you could..personally i cant

John teryy-Serial Cheat including his best freinds girl,Racist, Countless charges with the police including assault and indecent behaviuor (pissing in public)

I think teryy is clearly the winner of the biggest c**t

The only legitimate accusation you've leveled against Terry is urinating in public. Stop the presses, what a monster! Cage him before he causes the further decline of Western civilization! 

However, I'm sorry to inform you that he isn't a "serial cheat", did not sleep with his "best friend's girl", is not racist and certainly has not been charged "countless" times for anything.

You're not even a good WUM, you could at least put some effort forth. 

And I think that would be you.

As I was saying about too blind, too stupid and too prejudiced.

How present that facts to an impartial individual over what ryan giggs has done over the years and what john terry has done. Im 100% sure the majority will say that terry is the bigger  c**t.

How present that facts to an impartial individual over what ryan giggs has done over the years and what john terry has done. Im 100% sure the majority will say that terry is the bigger  c**t.

As I wrote earlier. you've spectacularly missed the point of all this, which is the difference in the way way the media treat John Terry, or Ashley Cole come to that, to the way they treat Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs.

What you're doing is dragging it down to the level of "your c**t is a bigger c**t than our c**t". And that,you f**king moron, makes you a first class prize c**t of the highest order.

Here we go AGAIN. There is no proof of this, it was alleged. And for what feels like the 1,000,000th time, HE ISN'T ALLEGED TO HAVE SLEPT WITH BRIDGES GIRLFRIEND, IT WAS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND. If it is true then i see no reason why Wayne Bridge should give a sh*t, he and his ex are finished, history, what she does with her life is completely up to her, or is he too much of a control freak to let go ?

Also, AGAIN, there is no proof that Terry was being racist, this was the exact reason why he was cleared in court, because they couldn't prove anything. Obviously the F.A could though because they are higher then any court aren't they :rolleyes: Ferdinand re-tweeted a racist slur, so basically he is saying it, that is proof of racism.

Another thing, Terry has only got 4 red cards his whole career, hardly the worst crime ever :rolleyes: Also the beer bottle incident was denied, but of course because the media printed it it must have happened, pricks like you can never make your own mind up because John Terry has to be the bad guy.

Why don't you f**k off this forum, your a dick that nobody gives 2 sh*ts about. Your just another judgmental asshole who hasn't got a clue what is really going on.

Who said Terry was a saint? Thing is, Rio isn't either and has a charge sheet just as long as Terry's - some would say worse given most of the marks against Rio are proven rather than unverified tabloid slurs or things he was found not guilty of. Yet for some reason this gets overlooked by many and I wonder why. I don't think the press have ever been caught bribing the police for dirt on Rio's family either.