Rio Ferdinand

Lofty.

Never said ryan giggs didnt. But the thing is, that is the only thing he has done so i consider the amount of things rio ferdinand and john terry have done over the the years a lot worse. Anyway is your problem with ryan giggs affair the length of time? (in that case do you only think your beloved captains affair lasted a week?) or the fact he did it with is brothers girl which is quite similar to doing it to your best freind dont you think?

Anyways, i was not talking about ryan giggs nor have i ever said he is a saint. I was only replying to the one who was dishing out criticism about rio and taking like terry would never do what he did or there is some sort of man hunt on him ( funnily enough just like livepool on the so innocent suarez)

I'm glad you've been banned - it'll give you time to go back to sucking your fathers cock.

Edited by geezer

He even missed out jts latest terrible misdemeanor, which in my opinion is worse than anything pol pot did, or hitler, or the emperor, or scrooge mcduck. Get this, and I know you will struggle to believe a man could be so evil, but he asked a friend of his to come sit in his car while it was In a bad traffic jam so he could leave and continue his journey. I mean, is that not the worst you have ever heard from a man who is obviously the devil, and i would like to thank the daily mail for highlighting it. I for one will be petitioning the club to have his name removed from our history

I see Rio Ferdinand is "being urged to put any ill feeling between himself and Ashley Cole behind him".

I see. So some twat on twitter makes a racist remark directed towards Ashley Cole. Rio Ferdinand finds this hilarious. Rio Ferdinand brands Ashley Cole a liar. And Rio Ferdinand is the one who needs to forgive and forget.

Do f**k off.

Who here HASN'T pissed in public?  :rolleyes:

It was the fact he was giving a golden shower to his best mates girl in the back of his best mates car while parked in a disabled bay and shouting racist abuse at the traffic warden that done it.........oh wait a minute that didn't happen either. still why the the truth get in the way of a JT/Chelsea story.

Things you never heard anyone say about JT ..

"He was out on Saturday night with Harry Styles of One Direction, 15 years his junior, having played for his team earlier in the day, but apparently he's not fit enough to play for England."

See Rio this is why you haven't been picked for England since Jun11, because your hardly ever fit and a liability when it comes to naming your tournament squad.......after all that twitter bo!!ocks too. What a twatter.

I'd love Hodgson to recall Terry for these 2 games, and coax him out of retirement, just to mug Ferdinand off, with Terry saying:

''Roy called, and I felt like I couldn't let my country down'' - even as a PR stunt!!

That'd wipe the smug grin of his camel face

Well if he isn't fit enough to play in qualifiers he is never going to be fit enough for the demands of Euro/World Cup Finals.

Why waste calling him up when you can give valuable international experience to younger players who will be able to represent England going forward.

Also, if Ferdinand isn't fit enough for these fixtures despite playing fairly frequently for United then he should announce his international retirement, all he has done now is embarrass Hodgon into calling him up and then not showing due to not being upfront about his fitness issues.   

Hodgson should publically say he will not pick him again as long as he is England manager!

He's done the exact opposite:

"This is not to say he cannot play back-to-back games - he can and has proven so. He's out this time due to particular pre-planned details already in place for his programme.

"I must place on record how I was impressed with his commitment to playing for England and I look forward to hopefully selecting him for squads in the future."

This is all a f**king ploy. It was probably planned all along for rio to get his call up and w**k fest then for him to pull out at the last minute and not actually be able to play.

Blatant set up I cant see it any other way.

This is all a f**king ploy. It was probably planned all along for rio to get his call up and w**k fest then for him to pull out at the last minute and not actually be able to play.

Blatant set up I cant see it any other way.

Exactly what I thought. He could have told Hodgson he wouldn't be available before he named the squad, or did this "intricate pre-planned programme" slip his mind? Then again, he does have a history of memory lapses. Instead, he lets Hodgson recall him after a sustained media campaign, and then makes a fool of him by withdrawing. A timely ego boost as well; withdrawing from the squad after being picked looks much better than not being picked at all.

The bloke's a complete jerk. No wonder both Capello and Hodgson turfed him out and backed JT.