Game of Thrones

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I've read all the books so I know what is going to happen!  But not everything that happens in the books happens in the filmed version, and it doesn't necessarily happen in the same series as the book.

Don;t spoil it for others.

I've read all the books so I know what is going to happen!  But not everything that happens in the books happens in the filmed version, and it doesn't necessarily happen in the same series as the book.

Don;t spoil it for others.

859eu.jpg

20 minutes to go until I know what you're all talking about.

worth waiting for...  and I think it'll be a long time before we know who was responsible... but that person deserves a medal!

worth waiting for...  and I think it'll be a long time before we know who was responsible... but that person deserves a medal!

It's a hell of a wait, every other scene cuts to an ad break! Jesus, I hate Sky. If I weren't getting it for free I'd never watch it!  :mad:

Edited by Huttsey

fcuk me, what an ending...being a wedding, we always knew it wasn't going to end well...in a weird way, as much as that character was so horrifically awful and painful to watch, I will miss him from the show...have to say, brilliantly acted...really convincing as a horrid, spoilt little turd!!

Got it recorded but not seen it yet, shouldn't really have come on to this thread. From what I've seen there seems to be much joy so I can only hope that that means one thing. Can't see happening though.

Keep out of here till you've seen it, goose!!  Don;t spoil the joy!

It's a hell of a wait, every other scene cuts to an ad break! Jesus, I hate Sky. If I weren't getting it for free I'd never watch it!  :mad:

You don't have to pay to see the show? Where are you again?

Keep out of here till you've seen it, goose!!  Don;t spoil the joy!

I like to cheat & see what is going to happen before I watch. Still it comes up & surprises me. Still I like Spartacus better than :Troll_Face:

Edited by robdog

apparently the actor who played King Joffrey, Jack Gleeson, is quitting acting...surprising considering how talented he clearly is but says he doesn't enjoy it so much now it's a living rather than a hobby...fair enough...I wonder if all the attention from Game of Thrones and fear of being typecast as villain-type character is the real catalyst for his decision 

apparently the actor who played King Joffrey, Jack Gleeson, is quitting acting...surprising considering how talented he clearly is but says he doesn't enjoy it so much now it's a living rather than a hobby...fair enough...I wonder if all the attention from Game of Thrones and fear of being typecast as villain-type character is the real catalyst for his decision 

The actress who plays Cerci said on Jimmy Fallon or Conan show (one of them) that it's hard to get around in real life because they actually get a lot of hate just from there characters. She has actually been called a bitch before, now could you imagine the type of hate Jack Gleeson gets, Joffrey is probably one of the most hated TV show characters of all time, definitely one of the best villains I've ever witnessed.

Seems like a real nice lad though, not someone who hoggs the cameras and becomes a media darling like all of hollywood is so it's nice to see the way he has stepped down.