Excited for next season?

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I'm very excite and I hate to try n jinx anything but if Jose is coming back I'm convinced we will win the league (with 2 or 3 key signings), if he's here for the long haul too I think this could be our chance to dominate.

I'd settle for a title challenge and a cup.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

I've learned one thing in my 20 years of supporting Chelsea: things never go the way you expect or hope. At the start of 2012-13 I had forgotten about that, silly me, and was expecting a few more (and different) prizes than the one we eventually did win.

So first, let's wait who will become our next manager. Wouldn't be the first time the Board completely blindsides the supporters. Then the transfer rumours can start to fly :-)

When we've made a few new signings, I may be hopeful again. For now the fence is really comfy.

i get very excited, then remember that roman is our owner, and that dampens things somewhat

You'd prefer the Arsenal board would you? maybe the Glazers? or how about Levy?

We are spoilt rotten to have Roman.

I am both excited and worried in equal measure:

Excited

- FSW finally f**king off and never having to see his large frame bursting the buttons of a Chelsea emblazoned suit again

- The return of the Special One

- The signing of a decent striker

- Challenging for the title again

Worried

- The Special one not coming

- Selling De Bruyne

- Selling Courtois

- Selling McEachran

- Being stuck with Torres for another year

Excited

- FSW finally f**king off and never having to see his large frame bursting the buttons of a Chelsea emblazoned suit again

- The return of the Special One

- Challenging for the title again

Worried

- The Special one not coming

- Selling De Bruyne

- Selling Courtois

- Selling McEachran

Couldn't really care less if we sold Mceachran, he's not going to make it here.

Excited

Worried

If our new striker scores 20+ goals next season, you've got a pint of beer from me. Our game is not based on strikers scoring goals, see Ba's record here and while he was in Newcastle. Bottom line, I'm happy with Torres.

If our new striker scores 20+ goals next season, you've got a pint of beer from me. Our game is not based on strikers scoring goals, see Ba's record here and while he was in Newcastle. Bottom line, I'm happy with Torres.

i dont think its based on our main striker being sh!t either

7 goals in the league. last league goal came 4 months ago

what a player!

Edited by Lane

Who is talking about league goals only? Without his goals in EL, we wouldn't win it. So there you go, that trophy you all are so proud of now it's won, Torres brought it. Nobody else.

im talking about league goals only because im hoping next year we will stay far away from the europa league. hence, his goals in the EL arent required

torres brought it and nobody else?!!!

you are either a torres nuthugger or a WUM, and i dont have time for neither. dont bother replying to me, because im putting you in ignore

Edited by Lane

You'd prefer the Arsenal board would you? maybe the Glazers? or how about Levy?

We are spoilt rotten to have Roman.

We all get mad at some of his decisions but the fact is we've been the most successful team since he's come here, yes we might have won the league ever season but we've won tons of trophies in that time.

Premier League 04/05, 05/06, 09/10

Champions League 11/12

Europa League 12/13

FA Cup 07, 09, 10, 12

League Cup 04/05, 06/07

Community Shield 05, 09

Now that's impressive, hopefully we'll add the Super Cup to that next season

Next season should be great. Not for all the speculation - that isn't to say if some of them become a reality I won't be happy! I think the turmoil *average season of the recent years* Along with the iron man length has bonded the squad we have into a team that can truly challenge for any competition next season. Of course bolstering will be most welcomed, though I am sure that will come. 

Not yet. 

I'm just hoping we make the right signings in areas we need to improve on ( a decent striker, a new centre back and a midfielder) and not sell Courtois or 

Chalobah (although I think we will)

Couldn't really care less if we sold Mceachran, he's not going to make it here.

He could have done if Carlo hadn't been sacked and then AVB totally stalled his Chelsea career. He was progressing really well. He's probably the most naturally talented player we've had come through the youth setup for a generation, so I certainly will care if we sell him.