Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Nope its free but classed as a standalone.

People who get the xbox 360 version by the way, only install disc 1 and not the play disc which is disc 2,

Rockstar has warned people from doing so because at the moment there are some issues when you do that, random pop ins and jaggies + frame rate issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

So far: IGN has given it a 10/10 ( the first 10 they have given a game)

Guardian has given it 5 stars out of 5.

Even Edge has given it 10.

Computer and Video games has given it 10.

Those w**kers at Gamespot have given it a 9/10.

Safe to say it's going to be amazing!

Nope its free but classed as a standalone.

People who get the xbox 360 version by the way, only install disc 1 and not the play disc which is disc 2,

Rockstar has warned people from doing so because at the moment there are some issues when you do that, random pop ins and jaggies + frame rate issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

Thanks for the heads-up, Andreas.

I always install the game to my Xbox, otherwise the disc constantly spinning makes the Xbox sound like a jumbo jet engine. So annoying and loud. If you install the game it's completely quiet.

Edited by Blueblur

Took the plunge and pre-ordered it yesterday, it probably won't arrive until Wednesday at the earliest.

I'll have to be content with Skyrim and Medieval II: Total War until I get my hands on it. I've stumbled upon the 'GTA V at five' series on Youtube, that coupled with the myriad of reviews coming out will more than whet my appetite!

I always install the game to my Xbox, otherwise the disc constantly spinning makes the Xbox sound like a jumbo jet engine. So annoying and loud. If you install the game it's completely quiet.

99.99% sure they gave GTA IV a 10 as well. Got slaughtered for it.

FFS! Ordered mine saturday evening from amazon and went on my account to track it today and they don't have any in stock apparently so it hasn't even begun the process of dispatching. Probably won't be getting my mitts on it till friday at the earliest. Online is going to be immense on the 360!

FFS! Ordered mine saturday evening from amazon and went on my account to track it today and they don't have any in stock apparently so it hasn't even begun the process of dispatching. Probably won't be getting my mitts on it till friday at the earliest. Online is going to be immense on the 360!

Should have ordered it months ago like me! Mine should be arriving today!

Just heading to bed and it's nearly 5am. If you haven't purchased it I highly recommend it.

You put a good shift in! 

oooh. Sorry i didnt realise you werent here in England. In that case i hope you can find a copy tomorrow.

Did manage to find one and I'm absolutely elated! I haven't been able to play till now and reading some of the reviews I can't remember a game in recent memory that I've been so excited about.

I'm quite certain that they have GTA 4 a 10 as well.

I wasnt going to bother with this because I've done exactly the same thing with the last 2 games. Get about halfway through and get bored of doing the same old drive to a, pick up b/kill b, drive to c type of mission. But apparently this one is very different so I will give it a go.

I wasnt going to bother with this because I've done exactly the same thing with the last 2 games. Get about halfway through and get bored of doing the same old drive to a, pick up b/kill b, drive to c type of mission. But apparently this one is very different so I will give it a go.

Agreed, needs more variety like the 3 or VC or even San Andreas missions. GTA4 got very tedious sometimes.

Also needs more .. you know... grand theft auto missions instead of them getting relegated to side missions. I wanna break into places and steal cool vehicles too.

I don't have a ps4 or xbox though so gotta wait for PS4 or something, hopefully there will be a bundle.

Edited by Stim