Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just

Holland V Messitina

I think De Schlong and Vlaar are gonna try to kick the crap out of Messi. If they do I hope the ref gives him the protection he deserves.

I need a 1-0 Argentina win for a double whammy in my WC pool: Argentina to reach the final and the number of conceded goals by Holland. How hard can it be? Come on Argentina!

I'm enjoying it and I'm sure Jose will be too. Proper football. Two teams with shape and a plan. Defending properly without the centre half playing as a centre forward.

Alright, it could be better but you get my point.

I need a 1-0 Argentina win for a double whammy in my WC pool: Argentina to reach the final and the number of conceded goals by Holland. How hard can it be? Come on Argentina!

Hilarious!!  I've been supporting Argentina and feeling a trifle guilty on your behalf!! I'll stop bothering now!

I'm enjoying it and I'm sure Jose will be too. Proper football. Two teams with shape and a plan. Defending properly without the centre half playing as a centre forward.

Alright, it could be better but you get my point.

I'd rather scolari give each team a half time tactical master class, see defenders go walkabout and have some attacking football! ...both teams too scared of the other...

Hilarious!! I've been supporting Argentina and feeling a trifle guilty on your behalf!! I'll stop bothering now!

Oh bugger Oranje! My pool is much more important.

I realised I can get a triple whammy if the result is 1-1 and Argentina win on penalties. In that case, the final however musn't go to penalties: then I have predicted the right number of draws throughout the tournament.

Love the consistency. De Michelis is booked for a foul on Robben two minutes after De Vriej gets away scott free with a blatant body check on Perez.