Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

That is the power I have, I can make sh*t weird, don't ever mess with me again.

Also as you wish.

The highlighted part is wildly inaccurate and not least to say very insulting to my clubs fantastic efforts last year. Quite simply put, we won more games, scored more goals and earned more points than the opposition. We were the best team and we thoroughly deserved to win the title and did so on our own merit. Fom Nov 24 al the way until the last day of the season we won 21 games only drawing 4 and losing 2... THAT'S why we won the league, not because of anyone else. We beat Liverpool at the Etihad, they beat us at Anfield. We kept our heads while others faltered. Tricky fixtures including Palace away (fighting for their lives and on fire under Pulis) and a quality Everton sides also away where we had lost 8 of the last 10 visits... We EARNED our title!

Chelsea will be there abouts again next year, but the winners of the PL will be any team that can finish above us!

So you're telling me that you didn't lose to Liverpool? And that it wasn't us who beat Liverpool with two games left in the season that gave you the only chance of actually getting yourselves back in the title race and level on points with them?

I'm not saying that you didn't deserve the title, you did, in fact anyone who won the league that season deserved it because it was very close. Man City also didn't do great, if they did great then so did every other team and that's not my assessment mate. My assessment is that City never dominated the league because a few teams dominated  the league. And that they did bottle it at anfield when they should have come away with the 3 points and HAD it not been for Chelsea beating Liverpool on that final day you would not have won the league, that is fact. So whether you want to believe it or not, City where not perfect that season, they had there faults like many other teams.

That bottom line was also quite arrogant but with success comes arrogance, I for one can't blame you sir but I think you are certainly missing a few points of my earlier post.

Edited by Slawth

In all seriousness though I know that I've done wrong and for that I will await my punishment, I've reported my post so I am fine with a banning for the time being, and also I expect it to be extended because I've once again derailed the thread when I put it back on track, give that another week.

In all seriousness though I know that I've done wrong and for that I will await my punishment, I've reported my post so I am fine with a banning for the time being, and also I expect it to be extended because I've once again derailed the thread when I put it back on track, give that another week.

Jesus mate you don't need banning, you've opened up to doing it and that's all there is to it

Whoever wins the title, deserves the title. City played the best Football all season. They deserved it. 

However, they haven't won it comfortably. They haven't won it like us yet. Complete and utter domination of a season.

Edited by JoeyN

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/all-about/liverpool%20fc

Didn't see this one coming, ever. I only saw him as a squad player at the very best. But £14m makes we worried about how much we'll be paying to bring others in. Suppose we've already seen a bit of that in the Lallana fee.

Are you meant to be a liverpool fan? Even I knew that borini was a liverpool player! You are selling him not buying him

Article on BBC about spending being up in the premier league compared to this time last year.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28368261

Small issue, on the first table it says Liverpool have spent £30m on two players placing them fourth on the spending list when in reality they've spent £60m+ making them the second highest spenders so far.

Not sure how they've seemingly not included the Lallana transfer especially when it is mentioned further on in the article.

ye we absolutely need another striker, i dont think it will be a massive name though, we'll only play one up front so it looks like it'll be sturridge, we need someone happy to be rotated, apparently we're in for remy for 8mill which id be ok with. Apparently the big money signing will be in midfield, there are tenuous links with isco, i'd absolutely love him at liverpool and i think he'd tear the league up, no idea if theres anything behind the rumours though 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/all-about/liverpool%20fc

Didn't see this one coming, ever. I only saw him as a squad player at the very best. But £14m makes we worried about how much we'll be paying to bring others in. Suppose we've already seen a bit of that in the Lallana fee.

Ha ha ha ha did you not know he was a dipper. My got and Chelsea fans are plastic. Did you really think borini wasn't your player already ?

Ha ha ha ha did you not know he was a dipper. My got and Chelsea fans are plastic. Did you really think borini wasn't your player already ?

Sorry lads but a couple of you might have mis-read my post. Where did I say that we were paying £14m for Borini? I said that it worried me because if that's the price that he was fetching then maybe we were going to be paying outrageous prices as well. The link I attached was from the Liverpool echo, hes pictured in a Liverpool kit.

And yes, you remain a fully fledged 'Plastic'.

Edited by Mr Pink

Come on lewy even you can't stick up for a fellow dipper after that haha. I think mr pink has gone into hiding for a while

I still can't see how people read that and thought that I said WE WERE BUYING Borini.

I'll use pictures instead next time to make it clear to everyone.

Edited by Mr Pink

I still can't see how people read that and thought that I said WE WERE BUYING Borini.

I'll use pictures instead next time to make it clear to everyone.

To be fair mate I can see why it did but I understood what you meant, you meant people know you have that money now along with the Suarez cadh so they could demand more for your targets

Sorry lads but a couple of you might have mis-read my post. Where did I say that we were paying £14m for Borini? I said that it worried me because if that's the price that he was fetching then maybe we were going to be paying outrageous prices as well. The link I attached was from the Liverpool echo, hes pictured in a Liverpool kit.

And yes, you remain a fully fledged 'Plastic'.

Plastic I've been travelling to the bridge since 94 so go f**k yourself with your plastic. If I missed read your post my mistake.

That plastic term is just ridiculous, if you support the club you are a fan, if you cheer the team on and are gutted when they lose you're a fan doesn't matter if you go to the games or not. Its about loving a team, personally for me I actually prefer football on the TV to been there live, that might surprise some people but I love the commentary etc. I also think some people forget that some of us can't afford to go to the games, For example I have a mortgage, a wife and travel is expensive.

Also I don't really care for the term Glory Supporters either especially when they're thrown out by people who started supporting Liverpool in 70s and United in the 90s, success brings fans and I welcome them as its all good for business where the club is concerned.

Rant over.

Plastic I've been travelling to the bridge since 94 so go f**k yourself with your plastic. If I missed read your post my mistake.

You raised the plastic bit. I was just responding to it. Means nothing to me anyway.

Aggressive little chappie aren't you.

Edited by Mr Pink