Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Tbh I don't think they'll sign no one when they're meant to be after. Ben Davies anyway. I think they only need a striker tbh as I think some of the others will come good.

They need a left back more than they do a striker and I think they will sign Davies and probably call it a day.

Soldado is actually a very good striker, I think he had a rough time getting accostumed to the English game, if Pochettino can get him to play to his full capabilites he's a good enough first-choice and Adebayor can keep his head straight he can be a good enough back-up.

There are rumours flying around that Borini is set to turn down his move to Sunderland because he wants to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool. No sources beyond Twitter yet, but that would be beyond hilarious.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on Today, 5:40 pm

Özil really loves it here, you can just tell, he's got the Arsenal bug well and truly. I predict a monster season for him, turning Cesc down should be a huge confidence booster if he ever needed evidence that he's our main guy, we've bought the perfect player to supplement him with Sanchez too.

UP THE ARSE.

Taylor Gang Gunners (Forum Member) on Today, 5:40 pm

Özil really loves it here, you can just tell, he's got the Arsenal bug well and truly. I predict a monster season for him, turning Cesc down should be a huge confidence booster if he ever needed evidence that he's our main guy, we've bought the perfect player to supplement him with Sanchez too.

UP THE ARSE.

OMFG!! I may be a bit slow but do Arsenal fans actually say that last bit??!

Have they always said it, and I've just never realised?

So Suarez out and Remy and Lambert in?

You'll excuse me if I don't tremble I fear.

Whilst they won't replace Suarez as such, Lambert gives them a plan B and Remy will get a similar amount of goals. I think the signing of Remy makes them dangerous. Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

Remy is a good player but he's no Suarez.

Suarez chipped in with a fair few assist and he's build up play was good.

Neither Remy or Lambert offer them that.

If this is their striker line up for the new season I'll be happy, those three won't get anywhere near the 50 goals Suarez and Sturridge got last season.

Remy's a hard player to have a strong opinion on. He's decent enough but nothing special, will score some goals but is unlikely to be challenging for the golden boot. Liverpool's signings make sense for a team that is looking to finish in 4th place, but title contenders? No cigar.

Neither he or Sturridge will be interested in setting each other up, both will want to score themselves and unless they're playing with 2 strikers I don't see how they can fit both in together.

He probably won't create as many but he'll certainly score plenty

Hes a 1 in 2 striker pretty much isnt he?  for 8 mill thats very good, so I presume it will be either him or Sturridge up front, cant see how they will fit both in.

Hes a 1 in 2 striker pretty much isnt he? for 8 mill thats very good, so I presume it will be either him or Sturridge up front, cant see how they will fit both in.

Be interesting to see what they do, maybe play Sturridge wide? I dunno like you say playing both at the same-time doesn't look likely to work but it may. Lets hope it really f**ks up their balance and they end up been sh*t.