Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Gerrard won the FWA i think, Suarez the PFA... Toure won his club the league. Suarez and Gerrard were plucky losers...

He's been a plumb, but he's a footballer, 90% of them are nobs. He'll do what he dopes best next season, and that's all that really matters i guess. I don't like it, i'd much rather every player behave like a Lampard or a Kompany. But unfortunately they appear to be the exception rather than the standard.

Hannbial lecter won both of them Im sure.

Yaya is a fruitcake, but a talented one

'A' double not 'The' double.

And didn't suarez win it, not gerrard.

Suarez won both, which you can't really argue with based on performances. Gerrard came second in both, which can only have been down to sentiment, like when they gave it to Giggs a few years ago.

Gerrard won the FWA i think, Suarez the PFA... Chelsea won Man City the league. Suarez and Gerrard were plucky losers...

He's been a plumb, but he's a footballer, 90% of them are nobs. He'll do what he dopes best next season, and that's all that really matters i guess. I don't like it, i'd much rather every player behave like a Lampard or a Kompany. But unfortunately they appear to be the exception rather than the standard.

Fixed.

Your bottle job at Liverpool almost cost us years of scouse loving paper talk.

Gerrard won the FWA i think, Suarez the PFA... Toure won his club the league. Suarez and Gerrard were plucky losers...

Suarez won both.

Toure should have been second but boo f**king hoo, if he lets that get to him then he truly is pathetic. Most players would just be glad to win the title.

That's what you get for buying mercenaries that literally only care about the money, yes 99 per cent of players only care about the money but they at least pride themselves on loving their clubs, can't say that for half the Man City team these days.

That will be their downfall.

Edited by Slawth

Yeah, we're on a massive decline... Woe is us :/

City haven't been at top flight long enough to know. Chelsea where arguably at there best ever in 2009-2010 some would say, then the season after we played some of the worst football we have ever played at this club and had some embarrassing results, how we came 2nd that season I'll never know, just goes to show how bad that season was. 

I'm not saying that's going to happen to City, since you do have younger players than we did but that doesn't need to be the formula for defeat, last season you weren't exactly great either, had it not been for us beating Liverpool you would never have won the title. You lost your own important game when it was a title decider that didn't really show much for fighting now did it.

Also putting words into my mouth such as decline doesn't really make any sense either, I said that will be your downfall, completely different thing. You probably have the best fire power next season, like you have had for the past 3-4 years now I would never deny that, but we work a lot harder than your team does and I think we will last a lot longer because it has shown millions of times over the years that City dip in form quite a bit. We lost a few petty games that we could have easily of won, that was down to quality most of the time because no one was scoring the goals.

It is my opinion that is truth but there are also some facts out there, and the results have shown it over the past few years.

city were great last season, to say otherwise seems a little bit naive 

Where they? Well I don't really care mate, and no one really cares for what I have to say so as for that I don't give a total complete sh*t about what you have to say on the matter or what I have to say either to be honest.

f**k it, I'm gonna go finish the rest of this book, good bye.

Where they? Well I don't really care mate, and no one really cares for what I have to say so as for that I don't give a total complete sh*t about what you have to say on the matter or what I have to say either to be honest.

that top line is making my head explode haha

Edited by lewy

City haven't been at top flight long enough to know. Chelsea where arguably at there best ever in 2009-2010 some would say, then the season after we played some of the worst football we have ever played at this club and had some embarrassing results, how we came 2nd that season I'll never know, just goes to show how bad that season was. 

I'm not saying that's going to happen to City, since you do have younger players than we did but that doesn't need to be the formula for defeat, last season you weren't exactly great either, had it not been for us beating Liverpool you would never have won the title. You lost your own important game when it was a title decider that didn't really show much for fighting now did it.

Also putting words into my mouth such as decline doesn't really make any sense either, I said that will be your downfall, completely different thing. You probably have the best fire power next season, like you have had for the past 3-4 years now I would never deny that, but we work a lot harder than your team does and I think we will last a lot longer because it has shown millions of times over the years that City dip in form quite a bit. We lost a few petty games that we could have easily of won, that was down to quality most of the time because no one was scoring the goals.

It is my opinion that is truth but there are also some facts out there, and the results have shown it over the past few years.

The highlighted part is wildly inaccurate and not least to say very insulting to my clubs fantastic efforts last year. Quite simply put, we won more games, scored more goals and earned more points than the opposition. We were the best team and we thoroughly deserved to win the title and did so on our own merit. Fom Nov 24 al the way until the last day of the season we won 21 games only drawing 4 and losing 2... THAT'S why we won the league, not because of anyone else. We beat Liverpool at the Etihad, they beat us at Anfield. We kept our heads while others faltered. Tricky fixtures including Palace away (fighting for their lives and on fire under Pulis) and a quality Everton sides also away where we had lost 8 of the last 10 visits... We EARNED our title!

Chelsea will be there abouts again next year, but the winners of the PL will be any team that can finish above us!

Edited by MrSkyBlue

Dude calm down, thought that was abit out of order

City were the deserved champions last season, but they certainly weren't vintage/classic, nor did they run away with it. Palace were well safe when they played City BTW.

A bit arrogance to say it will be whoever finishes about City will win it, especially as we still have a lot of transfer window left. However if City have their usual poor showing in Europe it will certainly help them for the league.

Dude calm down, thought that was abit out of order

It's called coming to terms with reality, I do it quite a lot. It's hard to enjoy it whilst taking it to seriously, I for one never switch off, Perhaps I'm just a serious person. You could say it's the reason I don't have any friends but I think that's just one major coincidence man! IT IS DAMNIT!!!

What book are you reading?

Going back through the game of thrones book, currently re reading the very first one!

I need to get some new books to be honest hardly have any.

It's called coming to terms with reality, I do it quite a lot. It's hard to enjoy it whilst taking it to seriously, I for one never switch off, Perhaps I'm just a serious person. You could say it's the reason I don't have any friends but I think that's just one major coincidence man! IT IS DAMNIT!!!

Sarcasm?

Sarcasm?

Why does it matter? We should probably start talking about our nearest and dearest rivals again and I should just not talk on the matter anymore, Don't worry though you're not the first to not understand.