Chelsea FC - Champions of England... Again!

Arsenal fans on Twitter "Arsenal celebrated their fifth title 70 years ago", to which we simply reply "Still no European Cup though" ::ChELSeAFaN::

Seriously, why don't Arsenal and Liverpool, have an open top bus parade, parading all the trophies they won in the 70's and 80's? People would could, and turn up.........right? :biggrin:

It's absolutely ubelievable how negative they are about Chelsea here in Holland. 

We just won the title and they have't said 1 positive word about us.

Analysts here are even saying this must not feel like really being champions because we have been negative all season.

After the Mourinho interview they said he has the easiest job in world and he should apologize for playing boring all season.

You guys might think England is bad but living here and following premier league is absolutely unbearable.

Anyway who gives a f**k, WE ARE CHAMPIOONSS!!

Arsenal fans on Twitter "Arsenal celebrated their fifth title 70 years ago", to which we simply reply "Still no European Cup though" ::ChELSeAFaN::

Seriously, why don't Arsenal and Liverpool, have an open top bus parade, parading all the trophies they won in the 70's and 80's? People would could, and turn up.........right? :biggrin:

History is all well and good, but in the Premiership years we're second only to United in terms of titles won!

FABREGAS IS MAGIC, HE WEARS A MAGIC HAT!!!!!

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!!

Sunderland CANNOT come soon enough.

JT collapsed onto his knees at the end and that's exactly what I did, the emotion, the relief, the joy... Christ it's all worth it!!!!!!

I think they are missing 2 months from there, June and July. I think these 2 months were as important as any other in the season. We signed 2 key players, Fabregas and Diego Costa, and our pre season set us up perfectly for the season ahead. I personally think that our pre season is the reason why we started as well as we did. Our players looked in better condition than the rest of the league. We were better prepared and totally outclassed the rest of the league.

We will smash the current record for consecutive days top or equal top of the Premier League/1st Division. That stands at 262 (Man Utd 1993/94) and we will surpass that on May 13th. By the season's end, we will set a new all time English top flight football record of 274 consecutive days at the top.

[sourced with the help of the Daily Telegraph!]