Chelsea FC - Champions of England... Again!

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Makes fun of us and everyone one else but it's all lighthearted and pretty funny i thought :biggrin:

I had to watch the video a second time - when the bus travels to lpool & anfield, someone nicks the wheels of the bus :Troll_Face:

Feels so good! I love that the Drog came back and got another prem medal! I love that we play how the f**k we want. I love that Jose doesn't give a damn about anyone's opinion of him and stays true to himself. I love that we try and be CHELSEA and not a wannabe Barca, Bayern, Real, unlike some so called big clubs in this country that would rather be known as a sh*te Barca instead of being themselves. 

CHAMPIONS! 

So we won the title, danced like maniacs filtered out towards West Brompton singing our hearts out... And then the rest is a blur.

No voice left, wallet considerably lighter but just so delighted. Amazing day, amazing team and amazing supporters. Everything feels in place to build something truly, truly special here.

Love it.

Just come back from the shops with today's papers, off again to get the next batch as I can't carry them all at once, especially as I get two of each. Love my scrapbooks!!

A new chant for the wonderful Gerrard: 

Gerrard is a w**ker, He wears a w**kers hat.

He thought he'd win the league this year but Jose said f**k that. 

He stamps with his left foot, he slips with his right. 

And when he f**ks off to LA we'll sing this song all night. 

Enjoy. 

Did not want to mention them, but they make me laugh, Liverpool fans reactions to us winning the league...pure jealousy and hatred. I thought that they had a tradition of a class, respect and dignity, well when do you think they intend on expressing these qualities? They have a tradition of envy, bitterness and a sense of entitlement.

Did not want to mention them, but they make me laugh, Liverpool fans reactions to us winning the league...pure jealousy and hatred. I thought that they had a tradition of a class, respect and dignity, well when do you think they intend on expressing these qualities? They have a tradition of envy, bitterness and a sense of entitlement.

They are scum, pure and simple...please God we give them a proper slap at the Bridge and really rub their noses in it.