What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I think those are clutching at straws tbh. If he is then I think I'd lose respect for the show.

Also on The Talking Dead, they usually have a memorial sequence of everyone /thing who died that episode. Instead of his name it read "Please don't let it be true."

I'm halfway through the third season of Hannibal and what a brilliant series that is. It's a shame there won't be any more. Mads Mikkelsen was the perfect casting as Hannibal. I also can't remember anything since Twin Peaks with such great sound design/imagery. 

Ash vs the Evil Dead - huge fan of the Evil Dead series (although the remake sucked) so I've been looking forward to this one. It did not disappoint, absolutely brilliant from start to finish, feels like a real extension of Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness. I'm so glad Sam Raimi's still the one working on it, had he passed the reigns over (as he did the remake) I'm not sure the result would have been so good.

Think I might go watch Evil Dead II now.

Narcos was really good. Added interest as I have been to Bogota and traveled a little in Colombia. Some of the streets were recognisable!

Finished season 1 of Fargo, really enjoyed it. I hear season 2 is a slow burn and not very good? Also a prequel? Not sure if I will bother.

Any other recommendations? I mainly like all sorts of crime shows

Narcos was really good. Added interest as I have been to Bogota and traveled a little in Colombia. Some of the streets were recognisable!

Finished season 1 of Fargo, really enjoyed it. I hear season 2 is a slow burn and not very good? Also a prequel? Not sure if I will bother.

Any other recommendations? I mainly like all sorts of crime shows

Try the new series 'Limitless':) Bradley cooper makes an appearance here and there too and he has a story in it too. Its more like a crime solving series too which keep me hooked and some good acting too. Its not like the adaptation of the movie 'limitless' but a continuation of it. Don't know if its your thing but I highly recommend watching the movie first of you haven't yet before watching this one.

Try the new series 'Limitless':) Bradley cooper makes an appearance here and there too and he has a story in it too. Its more like a crime solving series too which keep me hooked and some good acting too. Its not like the adaptation of the movie 'limitless' but a continuation of it. Don't know if its your thing but I highly recommend watching the movie first of you haven't yet before watching this one.

Thanks! I watched the movie a short while ago and loved it. I was wary of starting the series a hons I thought it might be bad !

I watched the latest South Park episode last night, and f**k me if this series doesn't just get better and better. The previous episode where the kids played dress-up as ninjas and were mistaken by the adults for ISIS terrorists was a classic too. By far the best satire on TV at the moment.