New to the board, long time viewer.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

You didn't mean "reverse" as that would imply it was a Bad decision to Swap?

Not attacking or picking holes, but come on.

Think before you post guys.

You ask that you’re not flamed with sarcasm and abuse but then proceed to make a comment like that. Why should you be afforded the luxury of not being subject to sarcastic posts but others have to put up with patronising remarks?

' Big ' Sam will never manage Chelsea !! If we wanted someone interim if the worst came to the worst we could always turn to one of are own if they were available . Zola , Mark Hughes even Robbie again !!

Sometime in the future I'm hoping to see Lamps, JT or Drogs manage or at least have some coaching influence !!

' Big ' Sam will never manage Chelsea !! If we wanted someone interim if the worst came to the worst we could always turn to one of are own if they were available . Zola , Mark Hughes even Robbie again !!

Sometime in the future I'm hoping to see Lamps, JT or Drogs manage or at least have some coaching influence !!

That's the dream isn't it for an ex player to come back and manage the side to greatness. It's just unfortunately quite rare it happens off top of my head I think Guardiola is probably the best example of it working but quite often it doesn't.

With us I am glad we won the EC with RDM in charge but I knew it wouldn't last.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

Welcome to the board Smoke your Big Sam opinion is laughable , nevertheless it is still an opiniion , don't apologise for it, you are as much entitled to your opinion on here as anyone else, ludicrous as it may be . Afterall we once had someone called Avram in charge , if someone had suggested that the year before they would have been flamed to f**k !!

Fat Sam would be fine - I could probably do the job myself

Two easy sentences before each game:

"If you donkeys don't sort yourselves out and win this game we likely won't finish in the top four. If we don't, chances are it'll be Tottenham or Liverpool, and you'll have to live with that for the rest of your lives."

Come on guys, "Smoke?" is clearly on a complete wind-up mission and so far this thread is kinda funny and could turn into a classic!!

Makes a nice change from all the depressing stuff.

Welcome to the board Smoke your Big Sam opinion is laughable , nevertheless it is still an opiniion , don't apologise for it, you are as much entitled to your opinion on here as anyone else, ludicrous as it may be . Afterall we once had someone called Avram in charge , if someone had suggested that the year before they would have been flamed to f**k !!

Thank you, I value your response and will bare that in mind.

Now if I said get Avarm in, it would've caused a meltdown to the server. And everyone would be flaming it within seconds.

So I believe people have actually thought and considered about Big Sam. There's a bit of a mixed reaction. But perhaps others are buying time to really think about Mr Big Sam before posting their opinion. Which I forecast to be positive.

Thank you, I value your response and will bare that in mind.

Now if I said get Avarm in, it would've caused a meltdown to the server. And everyone would be flaming it within seconds.

So I believe people have actually thought and considered about Big Sam. There's a bit of a mixed reaction. But perhaps others are buying time to really think about Mr Big Sam before posting their opinion. Which I forecast to be positive.

LOL I'd bet my kids lives NO ONE has thought about Big Sam managing us Ever , apart from you that is

Come on, Smoke, admit it...you're trolling, right? Nevertheless (and I'm being deadly serious here), we don't know how Big Sam would fare if he was given a big team (despite our current position in the table, WE ARE still a big team). I'm by no means saying that the big guy should manage CFC over Jose (if I ever do say that I'm definitely under the influence), I'm just mildly curious as to how he'd do with a big team. In all honesty...I'd take Sam over Guardiola.

Come on, Smoke, admit it...you're trolling, right? Nevertheless (and I'm being deadly serious here), we don't know how Big Sam would fare if he was given a big team (despite our current position in the table, WE ARE still a big team). I'm by no means saying that the big guy should manage CFC over Jose (if I ever do say that I'm definitely under the influence), I'm just mildly curious as to how he'd do with a big team. In all honesty...I'd take Sam over Guardiola.

You ARE under the influence!

The biggest teams ave a slice is ever likely to manage were West Ham and Newcastle and both sets of fans hated him. If he came to CFC (which thankfully he won't) I would hate him more.

Have I woke up in some parallel universe where Sam Allardyce resembles a somewhat competent manager?

What on earth am I reading here?

You ARE under the influence!

The biggest teams ave a slice is ever likely to manage were West Ham and Newcastle and both sets of fans hated him. If he came to CFC (which thankfully he won't) I would hate him more.

Hey, I didn't say I'd take him over Klopp or Carlo (that would be nuts). I just don't rate Pep. I think he's overrated.

For what it's worth, I like Big Sam and rate him highly as a coach. 

As a replacement for Jose? No. 

But he's done a decent job everywhere he's been, would have been interesting to see what he could have achieved if a club like Spurs had given him a chance like they did with 'Arry. 

Have I woke up in some parallel universe where Sam Allardyce resembles a somewhat competent manager?

What on earth am I reading here?

Well, he's always done well keeping teams up and away from relegation. Who knows how he'd perform with a big team. He's never been given the chance, to be fair.

Well, he's always done well keeping teams up and away from relegation. Who knows how he'd perform with a big team. He's never been given the chance, to be fair.

For very good reason!!!

For very good reason!!!

What reason? Everyone has to start somewhere. Let's put it this way...I'd much rather Big Sam be in charge of England than Roy Hodgson (who doesn't have a clue). Yet Roy was given the chance to manage Liverpool who are a semi big team... (what? I did say semi). Why hasn't Sam ever been considered for teams in the top half of the table when Roy has? I don't get it.