Stephan Lichtsteiner

DidierDrogbalala

He would improve us big time. Great player and miles better than Ivanovic. And Conte loves him.

May only last for a season or two but worth it.

By the time he adapts to the league, if he does adapt that is, he will be 33. It's a big risk asking someone to get used to the pace of the Premier League at that age.

Got to say that,amongst a number of changes I'd like to see Conte implement, one would be returning Azpilicueta to right back. He hasn't done much wrong at left back but he could be so much better played on the right hand side.

Got to say that,amongst a number of changes I'd like to see Conte implement, one would be returning Azpilicueta to right back. He hasn't done much wrong at left back but he could be so much better played on the right hand side.

Agree with that Loz. I'm by no means sold but if he does want some players who understand his methods,I'm okay with the signing. My question is does this signal the end of Bran or will he be a reserve CB from now on?

Just on Dave it may well be that we need him at LB anyway. I'm not overly impressed with Rahmann and Ake needs to be eased in. Dave is at the very least dependable.

Understand why Conte wants his soldiers in the dressing room. Good player and would improve over Bran but it still leaves Dave on the left.

Players leave premier league at the age of 32 and join the likes seria a .we r signing a 32 year old fullback ! M not having a good feeling about this one . Is conte over rating his x juve players .I had similar fears with Carlo when he joined us , but thankfully he didnot get any oldies from Milan ..

Blue moon Rising

• 2 months later...

#Juventus are willing to pay a £3.5m loan fee with head coach Allegri seeing Cuadrado as an important part of his plans. #CFC (Standard)

The possible arrival of Juan Cuadrado would prevent Lichtsteiner from getting game time at #Juventus and he could now leave (CDS) #CFC #Inter

Archived