MOL Vidi V Chelsea (EL) Thurs 13th Dec 17:55 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

18 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

I see the usual suspects are posting their usual Willian moans, despite how he is playing, Ruben having probably the worst half of football I have seen from him in a Chelsea shirt and I don't know what Barkley brings to the table.

Still, a scratch team, playing together for the first time in a dead rubber, and STILL people are whingeing!

Not spoilt, us armchair Chelsea fans, are we?

Most of us have said this is a dead rubber.......but that does not exclude bad attitude and lack of hunger/fight. And most of us well know Willian is way past it. If thats moaning, be peace with you.

18 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Willian has given it away more than anybody tonight, one goal from a freekick doesn't change the fact that he has been poor again. If somebody is playing consistently poor, then people are going to point it out, just like you do when Barkley plays poor.

11 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Willian hasn't actually created anything though, none of his passes or crosses are getting anywhere near our attacking players.

Are Fekir and Lozano realistic signings though? Seeing as we can only fit one more non-homegrown player into the team, I would say it isn't.

@Scott Harris You are letting your Willian-hate get the better of you.  He had misplaced ONE pass before you were posting your "Willian can't pass a ball to save his life" post.  He hasn't given it away much at all, and definitely not more than anyone tonight.  Sadly, Ruben has been guilty of losing the ball more than anyone tonight.  I don't know what match you are actually watching, but Willian has been good tonight, and man of the first half, streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch, according to the commentators on my stream.

Really, mate, judge players on what they do, NOT on what you think of them generally.  Oh, and tell me exactly what you think Barkley has done to warrant a place tonight.

Edited by yorkleyblue

Just now, yorkleyblue said:

@Scott Harris You are letting your Willian-hate get the better of you.  He had misplaced ONE pass before you were posting your "Willian can't pass a ball to save his life" post.  He hasn't given it away much at all, and definitely not more than anyone tonight.  Sadly, Ruben has been guilty of losing the ball more than anyone tonight.  I don't know what match you are actually watching, but Willian has been good tonight, and man of the first half, streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch, according to the commentators on my stream.

Really, mate, judge players on what they do, NOT on what you think of them generally.

It was actually more like 4 or 5 passes before I pointed it out. And give it a rest with this Willian hate nonsense, I don't hate him, I just don't think he is very good and is more often than not holding the team back.