Sign in to follow this  
TomCFC85

Malcolm in the Middle...of a Transfer Rumour

11 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Not hate. Just tired of useless corners and aimless play.

He is clearly valued by the club and Sarri. When fit he is usually a guaranteed starter. Whether some on this site like it or not that explains why we will not let him go unless we get a really big offer. We turned down 55m last summer if I remember.

No Thanks we don't need your unwanted crap.  We will take £50m in the summer for him no swaps. Pulisic is his replacement.  We don't need another teams reject clogging up our squad again.  We can then use the money to buy a player we actually want/need. 

2 hours ago, forbzy said:

He is clearly valued by the club and Sarri. When fit he is usually a guaranteed starter. Whether some on this site like it or not that explains why we will not let him go unless we get a really big offer. We turned down 55m last summer if I remember.

Yes he is, you are right about that they clearly do. Personally see him as a more offensive minded Ramires. All the same characteristics.

Though I would value Cesc more than Willian. Which the club and Sarri do not. Game of opinions and all.

On 11/01/2019 at 04:08, Spiller86 said:

Always interesting that the club continue to value Willian highly despite the hate of quite a section of our supporters.

I'm one of those that wished we have sold him at suck high prices.