• Makelele
    • Joe Cole
    • Ballack
    • Lampard
    • Malouda
    • Drogba
    • Obi
    • Anelka

I voted for Ballack - pretty much everything we did that was good came through him, unfortunately the people in front of him, and alongside him, more often than not, wasted it.

Collectively bad - well second half anyway.

Especially bad were Drogba, Maka and Malouda. How all three remained on the pitch is beyond belief. Joe too had a very forgetable night. He had one of those nights where whenever he moved one way into some space - the ball went somewhere else.

Least it makes a meaningful second leg. If we are as bad as that again we deserve f**k all.

Collectively bad - well second half anyway.

Especially bad were Drogba, Maka and Malouda. How all three remained on the pitch is beyond belief. Joe too had a very forgetable night. He had one of those nights where whenever he moved one way into some space - the ball went somewhere else.

Least it makes a meaningful second leg. If we are as bad as that again we deserve F*** all.

malouda is always bad

he;s the worse player we've had at the bridge since rober fleck

Voted Essien, the only one I thought was really good. Honourable mentions to Ballack and Carvalho.

But...Malouda, Drogba and lamps need a slap after that game. I would let Lamps off due to him being poorly all week, but after his act of petulance at being taken off...sort it out Francis!!! frank.gifsadwalk.gif

Was between Ballack and Essien for me. I went for Essien in the end 'cos I thought he kept going but in all honesty I'm not sure why I bothered.

If we are not in the semi final we should get rid of the lot of 'em.

Ballack an easy choice for me and first half I would have been able to include a few more Chelsea players as having a good game,

I like the MOM thread Loz as its nice to look back on on like the match reports, keep it up mate happy0034.gif

ballack for me although he should have put us 2-1 in front...those saying no-one deserved it are being a bit harsh in my opinion...for over an hour we totally outclassed them and their two goals flatter them and we shouldn't forget the general flow of the game. also thought essien was good at right back, but drogba was a disappointment...wasn't a team player in my opinion, looked for personal glory when he should have passed to players in a better position.

Archived