• Ballack
    • Essien
    • Joe Cole
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Sheva
    • Makelele

Lot of good performances out there today. JT, Essien, Mikel & I thought Ashley got better and better as the game went on.

But it's Ballack for me. Played well and two great goals - the penalty was never in doubt was it?

one of the hardest MOTM to decide for ages. either cole a. ballack or essien could easily have got it. gave it to essien for his incredible 1st half. best display ive seen from a player in years.

Very tough to pick motm on such a great day when there were many fine perfomances. Essien and Ballack superb, Ashley Cole had a great game. Drogba also played really well and his work for Ballack's first goal was of the highest standard. Cech also very solid as was the back four generally. Mikel very solid in an unobtrusive way. Kalou a little short of class on the ball, Paulo's crossing could certainly be better and Joe Cole could perhaps have done more, but the passion and the power from the team. Wow.

For mine the vote went to Ballack, for the quality of the header and the penalty. 429.gif

I actually didnt think Carvalho was that bad, apart from that dreadful mistake of course icon_lol.gif

Drogba, Essien, Ballack, JT, A.Cole. Very hard to choose, I also thought Kalou was decent while he was on the pitch. I'll have to give this some thought.

These are the games when you should put an option "ENTIRE TEAM"...including Avram! I still despise the guy, but credit when credit's due I admit!

Entire team performed brilliantly!! Ballack, of course, stole the game...but, I voted for Cashley! He was superb + the clearance from the line! happy0034.gif

Drogba.

All the Drogba haters, (and unfortunately there are a great many on here), are in for a massive shock next season when he isn't around. And the funniest bit is we'll probably spend the equivalent of the GDP of a small nation to bring in some "big name" who really isn't half the player Drogba is.

Essien was second.

Archived