Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

No-one seems to have noticed that we signed young midfielder Mario Pasalic from Hadjuk Split a few days ago. Only 19 but already challenging for a place in Croatia's World Cup squad, he will join us in the summer but is likely to be loaned out next season.

I thought we had already signed him in January.

Well that's an interesting one, Tottenham definitely have more centre mids than they know what to do with, and Paulinho is arguably the pick of the bunch (although I personally prefer Dembele).

When Paulinho signed for Tottenham, Riquelme said this:

"Paulinho is like a black Lampard, but also makes headed goals. He is a phenomenon."

Paulinho's response:

"This comparison is a responsibility that I will take, I will not run away from it.

Lampard is a great player, not only for Chelsea, but in world football. I Intend to follow in his footsteps as he is a very professional guy, David Luiz always speaks of him on international duty. I've always looked at what Lampard does, and to me is a huge phenomenon - the way he hits the ball, what positions he takes up - he really is incredible."

"After I played against Riquelme he turned to me and said, 'You are a phenomenon' and said he wanted my shirt to take his son."

I'm not sure there's a single thing I'd rather hear a prospective midfield signing say than that.

he left United to get regular game time, im not sure whether would want be back in the same boat here. interesting player though.

Developed tremendously after leaving Utd though. Followed Solskjær to Molde were he had a blinder of a campaign and has done fairly well at Cardiff. Dont think he would come in this year, but a loan straight back to Cardiff or another PL side and he could be an excellent player in a few years. Sorta reminds me a bit of Modric, except a good way off the finished product