Terry & Bridge re meet ?

ChelseaVeteran
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Oh no, not this again :face_palm:

I suggest we force Bridge into retirement to Outer Mongolia, never to be seen or heard from again. Obviously, not before JT nuts him, as so usefully suggested by BB.

That is very unkind to the Outer Mongolians, Val. I'm surprised at you! I thought you were better than that! ::MooNeY::

I think Bridgey was within his right to not shake JT's hand personally, sleeping with a pals missus or ex is a no no in my humble opinion.

Anyway, don't want to get into a debate on it, Bridge gave us that great goal at the Library in 2004 so lets let bygones be bygones eh?

I think Bridgey was within his right to not shake JT's hand personally, sleeping with a pals missus or ex is a no no in my humble opinion.

Anyway, don't want to get into a debate on it, Bridge gave us that great goal at the Library in 2004 so lets let bygones be bygones eh?

I find it hilarious how partisan people get over here about Terry despite all the despicable sh*t that he's done off the ptich.

That's the thing though , it was his EX so i don't see why Bridge should have given a damn in the first place , it's wasn't his problem. If it was my ex girlfriend i wouldn't give a damn about it , she can do what ever the hell she likes . Like i said he was just being a cry baby.

This is generally my opinion.

It's old news now, I have no hate towards Bridge, never did in fairness.

I will always remember him for the goal at the library, not a hand shake (or lack of it)

Well first of all it was never proven and both denied it. And even if it did happen it was his ex. She's not with Bridge anymore and who she sleeps with is none of his concern.

And didn't Bridge himself take her from someone else?

Finally, if they slept together it happened quite some time before it became news and before then Bridge had no problem with Terry. He already knew about it and didn't seem to care too much, but as soon as the media found out he acted like the poor little victim.

I don't care what he's done for Chelsea, he's a little dirt f*cking swine anyway. Wish him all the misfortune possible in the future.

My gob is well smacked at the way so many of you blokes write as if a woman has no rights over her own body!

Come now, Moi. Women should be at home, taking care of the kids, cleaning, cooking and be a pretty and good housewife. They should not vote or take any place at all. If we men want their opinion we will give it to them.

:biggrin: