Willian to Chelsea

junio_oscarSY
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

We are looking to be ahead of sigining willian from anzi beating spurs...

Sports Sources understands that Chelsea have now entered the race for Tottenham target Willian and are in advanced talks with the Anzhi Makachkala ace.

News just came in from sky sport

s

Will this mean end of moses and ba espically..

If he goes then this for me would be lower than the sacking of Mourinho, Ancelotti, RDM or the appointment of Benitez as they could all be decisions made on the slightest sliver of truth, Aside from just one bad game last night, for the past 2 years he has been the heartbeat of this team and has consistently proven himself to be one of the best players in the world. His off-field behaviour has been virtually impeccable also and comes across as one of the nicest players in the game. Do we need the money? No we don't. With a manager of Mourinho's caliber, how can we not devise a system which fits both him and Oscar?

Calm down lads, Mata won't go anywhere.

I really want to believe this, but I feel like a Rooney/Willian in / Mata out swap is something Jose would go for at this point. It would f**king suck to lose the special Juan. 

Sky Sports Breaking News: Brazilian Willian has already passed his medical at Spurs and a fee has already been agreed, however he has made a U-Turn and is now considering an offer from Chelsea. There are reports he could sign for Chelsea any time from now..

What does this say about Mata? Some reports indiciate he could now be on his way to Old Trafford as part of the deal involving Wayne Rooney..

Sky Sports Breaking News: Brazilian Willian has already passed his medical at Spurs and a fee has already been agreed, however he has made a U-Turn and is now considering an offer from Chelsea. There are reports he could sign for Chelsea any time from now..

What does this say about Mata? Some reports indiciate he could now be on his way to Old Trafford as part of the deal involving Wayne Rooney..

Where are these reports? Apart from some 15 year old called Tyler on twitter that lives with his Mum?

smh

I don't particularly want us to sign Willian, but if it means taking him from Spurs then let's go for it.

Meh, I don't think think Spurs are a real Premiership threat yet, and I'd like to see Willian *actually play* in the Premiership, an English club defend our EL crown and Arsenal to finish outside the Champs League places.

If we sign this guy I'm afraid it looks very much like Mata is leaving.

Willian likes to play on the right, so we can all do the math, because Jose seems keen on playing Oscar in the playmaker role.

Jose wants Rooney, badly, and he may be prepared to use Mata as bait.

It's a bold move and a brave move because Mata has been our best player these last two years, but Jose is a brave and bold manager, and lets not forget he's a great manager.

Oscar and Hazard are younger than Mata and Jose may believe they have more potential.

It would be upsetting, yes, but the important thing is, if it's what Jose wants it's what we should all want, it really is that simple.

Everybody needs to calm down and trust our brilliant manager, whatever happens.

If he's got a monster crush on Rooney, believe me, there's probably a reason.

Either way, lets face facts, he knows what he's doing, so sleep easy you beautiful peeps.