Tottenham vs Chelsea (PL) 01/01/15 KO: 17:30 GMT

JoeyN
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

They're in good form. Held off a decent United performance too and nearly nicked it at the end. 

Tough game. Let's hope Caboul plays. He's pants. 

---------------Teebo------------

Azpi----Cahill-----JT-----Luis

---------Matic---Fab----------

-Andre-----Oscar-------Haz

-------------Costa.

We'll be running around Tottenham...

Already nervous for this game.  Glad we've got a few days rest prior to the game.

I think we'll see

........................Courtois

.Iva..........Cahil..........Terry......Azpi

.............................Matic

...................Cesc

Willian.................Oscar........Hazard

.........................Costa

Think it'll be a tough game, and a single goal will win it.

I have a feeling that this will be a tough game but not as physical as the Soton one. And I don't see the Spuds parking the bus like Soton did.

I think Ivan needs a rest. He seemed rusty yesterday.

If we manage to get a win this Christmas marathon would be succesfull.

Already nervous for this game. Glad we've got a few days rest prior to the game.

I think we'll see

...................Cesc

Think you've nailed it

"Tottenham vs Blue scum chavy cheats"

"Put Lennon in front of Walker. That would give Maureen something to think about and keep that cheating s**t Hazard out of the game. The one we really need to worry about is that cheating little gooner s**t Fabregas. Whoever gets the nod should stamp their authority on the little c**t"

The fighting cock is a dark and sad place

"Tottenham vs Blue scum chavy cheats"

"Put Lennon in front of Walker. That would give Maureen something to think about and keep that cheating s**t Hazard out of the game. The one we really need to worry about is that cheating little gooner s**t Fabregas. Whoever gets the nod should stamp their authority on the little c**t"

The fighting cock is a dark and sad place

Unfortunately, I've been permanently banned after making a thread at around midnight on May 19th 2012. 

You could probably guess what it was regarding.

Already nervous for this game.  Glad we've got a few days rest prior to the game.

I think we'll see

...................Cesc

Yep, this team. Think it's important to have both Ivanovic and Azpilicueta for this one. 

Hopefully Oscar is available after being ill. 

The lads will be absolutely pumped for this after Southampton. 

Going to be tough yes but "at this moment" we are a much better team than them.

I expect us to control the majority of the game. Whether this translates to 3 points or not well depend largely on our ability to convert the chances that will inevitably come our way and us being tight at the back.

Thibaut

Ivan, JT, Cahill , Azpi

Matic, Fabregas

Willian, Oscar, Hazard

Costa

Up until the last game I was keen to see Schurrle in the wide right position but I think it is clear to all now that his form (whether due to injury or whatever) is not quite there. Willian is the better option right now. 

Up until the last game I was keen to see Schurrle in the wide right position but I think it is clear to all now that his form (whether due to injury or whatever) is not quite there. Willian is the better option right now

Plus he hates Tottenham

hopefully Luis, Schurle & Mikel don't start and Willian does... We need to establish a 2 goal lead then sub/rest players.

I think its 3 - 1 to us and we then need to be ready for the next fixture crunch.

Take heart fella's, this Chelsea team is a step or two ahead of anyone else in the PL. Spurs don't have the tools to take us down, no one does.

As said, our current main team.

---------Courtois---

Bran-Cahill-Terry-Azpi

------Fab--Matic-----

Willian---Oscar__Hazard

-----------Costa-----------

subs Cech, Ramires, Mikel, Drogba, Remy, Luis and (someone who won't play)

If Oscar's still sick though Ramires or Mikel beside Matic.

(now Jose will make a fool of me)

Any idea on the injury he has been carrying that's limited his playing time?

He has a persistent thigh muscle pain. I think his recovery was rushed. Played Liverpool away injured.

This is the latest update from Mourinho, after the Derby game he told reporters;

"Ramires is a champion, and a fantastic professional. Step by step, he is working intensely and is still available for the team. He is not ready to play as a starter. For now, he will stay on the bench and once he is fully fit will come into play.â€

Edited by FLYMJ