Last Movie You Watched

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the Terminal last night as it was on the telly and it's the worst movie I've see in years. It was supposed to be a heart warming movie, but I thought it was just over sentimental nonsense with Tom Hanks at his most annoying...that fake accent had "look at me, give me an Oscar" written all over it. Ugh...

Last movie I saw was Moon starring the super talented Sam Rockwell and I thoroughly enjoyed it, a thoughtful Sci-Fi film with plenty of nods to the classics of the genre and considering it's mere $5million budget it looked brilliant. I'm going to experience the other end of the budget scale on Tuesday as I'm going to see Avatar.

Watched the Terminal last night as it was on the telly and it's the worst movie I've see in years. It was supposed to be a heart warming movie, but I thought it was just over sentimental nonsense with Tom Hanks at his most annoying...that fake accent had "look at me, give me an Oscar" written all over it. Ugh...

I actually quite liked The Terminal and wasn't at all annoyed with Hanks accent. It was a made up one so it didn't bother me.

Not the best movie I've seen perhaps, but there are far worse ones out there.

I actually quite liked The Terminal and wasn't at all annoyed with Hanks accent. It was a made up one so it didn't bother me.

Not the best movie I've seen perhaps, but there are far worse ones out there.

Yeah, there are far worse ones out there, but the problem for me is that it was so forgettable in almost every way. Technically it was a well made movie, but maybe it was just a little too polished. I had read reviews that praised how effortless the comedy is and how real and likable the characters are, but I just didn't find any of that in Terminal.

i got a couple of alfred hitchcock box sets for christmas. so the last film i saw was the lodger from 1926, which was hitchcock's first thriller. it's a good film but obviously dated with a couple of twists that i reckon most people would have seen coming. still, for the time it was excellent.

i've also watched rope which is from the other box set. that's not bad either but i didn't think it was anywhere near as good as the better known classics, you know, all the obvious ones like psycho, vertigo, the birds and so on.

Watched 5 movies during the flights to and from Scotland.

Inglorious basterds. Typical Tarantino, lots of unnecessary dialogue, but a good movie nonetheless.

The Hangover. Some hilarious moments, nothing to really think about, but fun.

Transformers 2. terrible

500 days of Summer. sh*te. Take every stereotype of an "indie" movie. Kids in clothing that could be their parent's, belle and sebastian and the smiths in the soundtrack, artsy moments during cuts scenes.

The Informant. I was half asleep by this point, but a good film

The Hangover. Some hilarious moments, nothing to really think about, but fun.

You know...there were some hilarious moments in that flick, but honestly it wasn't what everyone made it out to be. For me at least. I think sometimes it's just "cool" to see a certain movie and be able to recite lines at the water cooler for two weeks in a row. I got that feeling with this one.

I watched the invention of Lying last night, typical Gervaise and funny in parts but pretty predictable, couldn't sleep though so better than counting sheep.

i cant stand that man, he`s not funny in the slightest. and he doesnt even act, he`s just him in different f**king clothes.