• Lampard
    • Deco
    • Drogba
    • Joe Cole
    • Malouda
    • Kalou
    • Anelka
    • Ballack

It was between Alex, JT and Malouda for me today and I opted for Alex who didn't out a foot wrong the whole game. His performance, along with JTs, was why we got to half time at without being behind.

Alex and Terry played well throughout the entire game.

Malouda had a shocking first half but came into life in the last 20 minutes.

Lampard for me, defended brilliantly in the first haf. Took hold of the midfield in the second half for me and created 3 or 4 good chances. Took his goal very well.

Close call for me, I thought Malouda had a bit less impact than of late but still could have got the vote..JT Alex and Lamps all played well.

Drogba gets my vote for his second half performance before he went off, the goal and the way he got back and defended seemed to galvanise us a bit.

Ballack looked very good when he came on and put in a couple of superb crosses..

A very comatose first half, that was kept alive by our back 4 and Cech! I don't think Cech put a foot wrong today either, and if he made a mistake in not catching young's attempted cross/shot, he made up for it in the ensuing corner by claiming the ball; it was almost remniscent of the "good ol' days!"

I think Malouda coming to life in the second half was the catalyst for our performance, as he'd been quiet beforehand. Show's how integral a part of the team he is.

I'll vote Alex

Archived