Most Hated Current PL Player

Jawan

Looking at the hate being spilled over Fibergas in other forum , it made me wonder..who gotta be the most hated player amongst the current PL squads for Chelsea fans...so started this new topic.

For me Its Carlos tevez...It used to be Gaynaldo...but not anymore since he moved to Madrid.

I used to hate Tevez simply because he used to play for Manu...but I was quite happy when he ditched them for Citeh in big money scoop....

but since his switch to city we have faced them thrice I guess and always ended up on losing side...with Tevez being one of the major factors in defeats...4-2 at Bridge being the shocker of them allwhich was very difficult to swallow.

Also Tevez was one of those who have consistently spoke against us in media over last season or 2...and made me more furious when he targetted JT in media after Bridge scandal.

So who is your most hated player in PL??

Gerrard, Nani, Fabregas, Rooney, Hunt, Carragher, De Jong, Ferdinand, Adebayor, Bowyer, Barton, Gamst-Pederson, Berbatov, Carrick

There's more I haven't listed or who have left...I should add, I don't hate them, just dislike them. And they're not in order, some are disliked more than others in that list.

Mascherano was mine. I hated Alonso too. Top of my list now would probably be Carjacker though. The way he sort of looks like he is about to bite someone's head off whenever he is yelling. He foams up at the mouth and nashes his teeth like a sort of rapid dog.

Gerrard, Nani, Fabregas, Rooney, Hunt, Carragher, De Jong, Ferdinand, Adebayor, Bowyer, Barton, Gamst-Pederson, Berbatov, Carrick

There's more I haven't listed or who have left...I should add, I don't hate them, just dislike them. And they're not in order, some are disliked more than others in that list.

I think there should be some way to arrange match of our boys against these players as you have put up almost a whole squad there...If we win , the result would be definitely one of the most pleasing experiences of life for you :D

Edited by Jawan

I've given this a great deal of thought, and bearing in mind that hate is a very strong word, I've only listed the players that I truly really hate.

ARSENAL

Van Persie, Eboue, Fabregas, Chamakh, Nasri, Diaby, Denilson, Sagna

ASTON VILLA

Heskey, A.Young, Reo-Coker, Agbonlahor, Downing

BIRMINGHAM

Carr, Bowyer, Hleb

BLACKBURN

Diouf, Pedersen, Chimbonda

BLACKPOOL

Crainey

BOLTON

Knight

EVERTON

Neville, Fellaini, Cahill, Saha

FULHAM

Murphy

LIVERPOOL

Gerrard, Carragher, Skrtel, Johnson, Reina, Lucas

MAN. CITY

Bridge, Tevez, De Jong, Vieira, Adebayor

MAN. UTD

Van Der Saar, Ferdinand, Evra, Scholes, Rooney, Vidic, Owen, Nani, Evans, Brown, Rafael, Fabio, O'Shea, Hernandez

NEWCASTLE

Campbell, Barton, Guthrie, Smith

STOKE

Fuller, Pennant

SUNDERLAND

Cattermole, Ferdinand, Malbranque

TOTTENHAM

Crouch, Keane, Gallas, Huddlestone, Modric, Hutton, Palacios, Defoe, Corluka, Assou Ekotto, Van Der Vaart

WEST HAM

Boa Morte, Behrami, Dyer, Ben Haim, Upson

WOLVES

Hunt, Henry

WBA & WIGAN

couldn't think of anyone!

I'm positive there are players I hate who I've overlooked, feel free to suggest some...