Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, TheChelsRVA said:

Yes there was a spanish poster in the James thread that said he saw diego at Atletico's training ground yesterday and that a "swop" deal for Griezmann was in the works.  He did spell it "swop" as well...

If you mean football agent he is about as Spanish as jellied eels and if he wasn't called football agent it was football agent on another account 

Edited by DonAntonio

Lo siento no tengo conocimiento de agente de fútbol y sólo he probado ranas piernas jellied anguilas, entiendo inglés escrito pero no puedo escribir. Fotos de amor en el libro de Mark Worral y Albert Ferrer fue la leyenda del Chelsea, sí?

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Costa en el restaurante Astor esta noche con Griezmann algo está pasando de seguro, Belotti firmará para el Chelsea algún trato es definitivamente en las tarjetas

Dont worry guys, I'll translate:

Costa is in a restaurant tonight eating Griezmann, Belotti's firm butt has a Chelsea tattoo on it.

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Lo siento no tengo conocimiento de agente de fútbol y sólo he probado ranas piernas jellied anguilas, entiendo inglés escrito pero no puedo escribir. Fotos de amor en el libro de Mark Worral y Albert Ferrer fue la leyenda del Chelsea, sí?

ŻEstás tomando la orina o qué?

14 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Fajitas ala burrito

De pollo o filete de mi amigo, personalmente tapas y paella es mi favorito como mi padre regenta un restaurante en Madrid, por favor, trate de México para su plato favorito

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

De pollo o filete de mi amigo, personalmente tapas y paella es mi favorito como mi padre regenta un restaurante en Madrid, por favor, trate de México para su plato favorito

Is paella in Madrid that good tho? It keeps being referenced a lot

4 minutes ago, Deino said:

The post you're replying to was talking about Renato Sanches not Alexis Sanchez. 

An agent should've known the difference considering how high profile both of them are 

My apologies am in the 'Lost Angel' drinking a bottle of champagne !

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Paella valenciana es mi favorita
Edited by Osgood is Good

2 hours ago, Football Agent said:

Cannot work out this post Sergio, the swop/swap depending on your situation:) 

I am sure Griezmann is in Chelsea's sights and Conte wants Belotti above any Tom, Dick or Harry mentioned from press releases to confuse football fans.

Conte wants a forward line of Hazard Belotti and Griezmann.

No interest whatsoever in Morata, Lukaku or anyone else in that bracket.

It amazes me u have managed to get 2 likes lmao 

20 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

My apologies am in the 'Lost Angel' drinking a bottle of champagne !

Have you ever provided us with proof of anything, like ever?
You say Chelsea aren't going to smash their transfer record and then you link us with Belotti and Griezmann 

11 minutes ago, big blue said:

Greizmann costa swap deal in advanced talks lol. 

Greizmann just sacked his agent 3 days ago, not really something you would expect if he was on the verge of agreeing a transfer. 

I thought the Griez signed a new contract with Atleti?

2 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

You say Chelsea aren't going to smash their transfer record and then you link us with Belotti and Griezmann 

You do realise when he calls him self football agent its only because he agrees players contracts on champ man lol.

5 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

He/she is the kind of person who goes on the internet when drinking. Hardly credible at all

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

If you mean football agent he is about as Spanish as jellied eels and if he wasn't called football agent it was football agent on another account 

No I meant the Sergio fella who keeps posting in Spanish.  I dunno why, but I like that guy!!  

30 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Must apologise am a bit tipsy, had a good result today !

The Griezmamn swap has a net outlay of £32m, the problem is Costa's loan deal as seems Chelsea want him to go to Torino until Jan.

Belotti deal hinges on Costa going there until Jan and Chelsea are prepared to pay Costa's wages providing they get Belotti for under £45m.

Chelsea are refusing to meet the buyout clause, Perisic is going to Man Utd.

Man Utd want Matic but Chelsea do not want to strengthen them more, touted to Inter for that reason and thus the other Utd deal, both will go for same price IMO

Have not got anything wrong yet, no players signed ex Real Madrid.

Bakayoko deal held up

Rudiger Signed 

No truth in Lukaku or Morata deals 

Transfer record will not go 

Sandro not likely 

When I get one wrong will hold my hands up, however other press releases to the contrary.

Agreed I am not looking the fool in all this, Forum disbelievers are ?

Sergio seems genuinely nice to me, don't give him a hard time like me.