Your interview with Roman

just

If you were granted a brief interview with Roman but could only ask him one question that he had to answer honestly and with depth, what would it be?

At the minute mine would go something like this......

"Mr Abramovich, when you see the success he has enjoyed since he left us, and the way he has got the current Real Madrid team playing exciting, attacking. free-flowing football. Do you accept the widely held view that disposing of the services of Jose Mourinho as manager of Chelsea was one of the biggest mis-judgments made in the history of football administration. Especially when you consider the "managerial revolving door policy" you have presided over since his departure? "

Edited by just

If you were granted a brief interview with Roman but could only ask him one question that he had to answer honestly and with depth, what would it be?

At the minute mine would go something like this......

"Mr Abramovich, when you see the success he has enjoyed since he left us, and the way he has got the current Real Madrid team playing exciting, attacking. free-flowing football. Do you accept the widely held view that disposing of the services of Jose Mourinho as manager of Chelsea was one of the biggest mis-judgments made in the history of football administration. Especially when you consider the "managerial revolving door policy" you have presided over since his departure? "

This question would probably land you free tickets and accomadation in Lubyanka

I think id go with:

"When all is said an done, what would you like to have acomplished with chelsea football club"

He is with out a doubt the most desired interview in football and te speculation about what he wants is endless but he has never said a word. For all we know he may not care about the CL at all (I'm sure thats not true)

How did you really come about your billions?

I am interested in all of the details of his rise from average Joe to multi-bilionaire.

That information is readily availible - average Joe should actually = orphane mind.

He was basicaly aloud to pay bugger all for sibneft as he was in the good graces of the right people. he also was the only one alowd to bid.

"A reasoning question for you, Sir. Ever since Mourinho left, we've had almost the same first team till date but have changed several managers. We have won just one Premier league title in that period. Who do you think is more responsible?"