The "everything you want to say about Torres" thread

moeski

I want this thread to be about the infamous 50 mil pound man...

Seriously is he ever gonna score. Was the only one who thought I could of scored that against Birmingham. And against united... And I could get more involved in the game!!

Sturridge is outshining him and i wanna get everyone's take on this. Am I the only Chelsea fan who is over giving him chances!

He shows glimpses of quality, but it's been nearly a whole year now since we signed him, and he's still terrible. I wish wish wish we'd signed Aguero instead. Even Shevchenko is starting to look like a good bit of business at the moment.

I hope he turns it around and scores lots of goals for us, but I just honestly cannot see it. I think he'll probably be off to Spain again within the next 12 months.

Because he usually struggles to pick out teammates - though his passing was good today -, he rarely beats anyone when he tries to take them on, he's lost the pace that set him away from the defenders, his decision making is poor and his finishing is awful.

There is still hope for him to come good and justify his signing, but time is running out.

Bad miss, but at the end of the day he's played 11 games, scored 4 and has 3 assists this season. For a player that's "not playing well" it's not a bad record. Overall we need better players, I don't think Torres can be made a scapegoat, despite the 2 bad misses this season.

Bad miss, but at the end of the day he's played 11 games, scored 4 and has 3 assists this season. For a player that's "not playing well" it's not a bad record. Overall we need better players, I don't think Torres can be made a scapegoat, despite the 2 bad misses this season.

Yes he as 4 goals, but should have 7 and 2 that he does have are against Genk. A 50 mil. buy doesn't miss the chances that he does.

Edited by BrewCrew

Yes he as 4 goals, but should have 7 and 2 that he does have are against Genk. A 50 mil. buy doesn't miss the chances that he does.

While I agree he shouldn't miss the chances he has, he's still not fulfilling his potential, and I believe eventually he will do, my point is that for someone who's not playing well, the record doesn't seem draedful

Torres didnt exactly put the 50m price tag on himself if you are to nag on anyone it would be Chelsea for paying it.

I for once think he has been brilliant since he kicked off against Leverkusen and reckon we play a lot better with him in the team since then. Lacking speed? No, maybe not 100 % there but hes getting there. Not finding other players? His assists speaks for themselves.

Tired of these threads.

I want this thread to be about the infamous 50 mil pound man...

Seriously is he ever gonna score. Was the only one who thought I could of scored that against Birmingham. And against united... And I could get more involved in the game!!

Sturridge is outshining him and i wanna get everyone's take on this. Am I the only Chelsea fan who is over giving him chances!

He has scored,and more than once. Are you Sturidges mother or someone related to him?

His form has dipped since the suspension when prior to, he was on fire. But at least its there to be found again.

It makes you chuckle, Danny will miss a chance and its forgotten about 29 seconds later, Torres does it and it warrants a thread..

oh and, glory glory man united!

His form has dipped since the suspension when prior to, he was on fire. But at least its there to be found again.

It makes you chuckle, Danny will miss a chance and its forgotten about 29 seconds later, Torres does it and it warrants a thread..

oh and, glory glory man united!

I have to say that I feel our attack is much better with Torres in there. I think Danny is a much better option out wide then what we have, (Malouda, Kalou, Anelka) BUT, to be fair, I don't remember Danny missing any sitters like Torres has twice this year. And Danny isn't the striker that has scored in half of his PL games while at Lpool. Expectations are much higher for him. It is an unfair comparison.

I have to say that I feel our attack is much better with Torres in there. I think Danny is a much better option out wide then what we have, (Malouda, Kalou, Anelka) BUT, to be fair, I don't remember Danny missing any sitters like Torres has twice this year. And Danny isn't the striker that has scored in half of his PL games while at Lpool. Expectations are much higher for him. It is an unfair comparison.

he missed a sitter just a couple of hours ago and couldve done a lot better after that cross by ashley cole

Did not see the game today but Torres has not look interested, don't think he wants to be at Chelsea.think he be out in January hope not, its all down to AVB until he gets fed up,can't we buy a 100 million pound strike someone that score!!!

Edited by aliboy66

he missed a sitter just a couple of hours ago and couldve done a lot better after that cross by ashley cole

What game were you watching? You mean when his back leg was pulled back by the defender? Ya that compares to the horrid miss that Torres had vs Man U and the one where there was no pressure at all today.

What game were you watching? You mean when his back leg was pulled back by the defender?

lolol give me break, it was no more than a slight pressure.

the man u miss was bad, yes. but i find todays miss by dany worse than torres' miss. danny had the ball on the ground and no keeper in front of him

Until we play a more direct style Nando is going to suffer.

He thrives on the early pass, and we just do not play that way.

Once again people, he is getting into the right areas, albeit, not finishing regularly enough.

He needs to play on instinct, forget about being a team player, and then we will see why we paid all that money for him.

Leave the negativity to the press, support all our boys.

KTBFFH.

I'd probably be pissed had I spent 50mil and gotten whats been returned so far, but I didnt and Torres didnt ask it so I'll not hold it against him.

He has missed some decent chances, he has set himself up excellently many times not to get the service too.

He has been a massive improvement this season and has had suspensions right as he was hitting stride. I dont imagine we will be waiting much longer before he hits a very good form again. We've seen that he is still a top player when he fired up and invovled in the game, its time to make it happen regularily.

What game were you watching? You mean when his back leg was pulled back by the defender? Ya that compares to the horrid miss that Torres had vs Man U and the one where there was no pressure at all today.

You really don't like Torres do you? Every post i've seen you put today is slating him, in the match chat aswell, Studges ridiculous excuse for a pass across the goal against arsenal is another example or Ramires miss against United, all players make mistakes you're just choosing to pick out Torres.