• Merieles
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • Sturridge
    • Ferrerira
    • Romeu
    • Torres

JT with Mereiles a very close second.

I had it the other way round, but I understand JT will get it from the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans because of the circumstances surrounding him and the opposition we were playing.

I had it the other way round, but I understand JT will get it from the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans because of the circumstances surrounding him and the opposition we were playing.

That was how I saw it too Just - Merieles just ahead of JT. Both were immense.

Went with the majority on this one though have to say it was a strong allround team performance. I really feared the worst when Branners went off but what a great job Bossy did - in fact his pace possibly helped JT in many ways. Proud of the whole team who made Spurs look very ordinary in the second half

Under normal circumstances I'd have picked JT, but I'm gonna go for Bosingwa just because I give him a lot of stick but apart from their goal he didn't put a foot wrong and did well at Centre Back.

JT was immense at WHL once again and even his haters would have to concede that last minute block is as good a block as you are likely to see.

Captain Leader Legend.

How did anyone vote for Ramires? He missed two sitters that should have won us the game. Kalou would have been drawn and quartered for that!

I'm voting for Paulo, and not entirely as a sentimental gesture. He kept Bale in his pocket the whole time he was on, same as he did last year. Most underrated player at the club.