World Shock: Daily Mail praising Terry

Zola

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269488/John-Terry-stays-Griffin-Park-sign-autographs.html

Let's be honest: it's not often we praise John Terry.

But on Sunday the Chelsea captain showed a bit of class as he stayed behind for half an hour longer than his team-mates to sign autographs for fans at Griffin Park.

article-2269488-17330096000005DC-97_634x

In the spotlight: Terry arrives at Griffin Park on Sunday

article-2269488-17326948000005DC-223_634

High hopes: Terry celebrates Fernando Torres' late equaliser at Griffin Park

Terry was starting for the first time under interim manager Rafael Benitez as Chelsea were nearly humiliated by League One opposition Brentford in the fourth round of the FA Cup. 

A late goal from Blues striker Fernando Torres forced a replay after Marcello Trotta and Harry Forrester struck either side of an Oscar effort to put the Bees 2-1 up.

article-2269488-1732E31F000005DC-316_634

Touch of class: Terry stayed behind to sign autographs

article-2269488-1732CBB3000005DC-195_634

Chelsea were no doubt unhappy with their performance but that did not stop Terry from rewarding fans who had stayed behind after the final whistle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269488/John-Terry-stays-Griffin-Park-sign-autographs.html#ixzz2JH63QFw6 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An absolute legend of a person, despite what everyone else thinks. I'm amazed by the Daily Mail.

John Terry should never leave Chelsea, and after he retires, he deserves to be remembered by the next generation and so fourth. Frankly, the day he retires, we should do everything to build a statue outside Stamford Bridge. It's the least he deserves and I believe retiring his number would be appropriate as well.

JT = The greatest CB Chelsea has ever had  :smile:

The cynic in me thinks they want to paint Chelsea in a "decent light" at the moment so they can be more relentless in slagging of the FA. 

Can't really complain if that's the case, we should enjoy our day in the sun while it lasts until we're sent back to public opinion hell.

The cynic in me thinks they want to paint Chelsea in a "decent light" at the moment so they can be more relentless in slagging of the FA. 

hmmmmm hear what you saying however for JT to act this way is not unusual, it is unusual that it is reported.

An absolute legend of a person, despite what everyone else thinks. I'm amazed by the Daily Mail.

John Terry should never leave Chelsea, and after he retires, he deserves to be remembered by the next generation and so fourth. Frankly, the day he retires, we should do everything to build a statue outside Stamford Bridge. It's the least he deserves and I believe retiring his number would be appropriate as well.

JT = The greatest CB Chelsea has ever had  :smile:

Pretty sure you're thinking of Lampard... we need someone with integrity and class to represent the club for future generations, not a cheating chav.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Lampard... we need someone with integrity and class to represent the club for future generations, not a cheating chav.

Why dont you go back to what you were doing - hanging out the back of Stevie G

"We"?

You speak for yourself sunshine. I think it would be fair to say that "we" don't all agree with you.

But then again, most of us on here are Chelsea fans.

Imagine taking the time to sign up to a fans forum just to jeer the club captain that's what supporting your club ain't it. I bet he's or hers favorite colour is red

He's or hers? Your grammar is terrible... guess I know why you're defending a chav.

He's or hers? Your grammar is terrible... guess I know why you're defending a chav.

:mad0040:   Grammar's MY job!!!  

Be aware that this forum has members from all over the world, who speak our language much much better than we speak theirs. 

It ill behoves you, a newbie, to start chastising others for grammatical slips, which could just as easily be typos.

I will be scrutinising your grammar very carefully from now on!   :Connie_threaten:

Ha using my phone yes my grammar is sh*t and no I'm not defending a chav I'm defending my club captain. My grammar might be sh*t bought your the sad c**t who is on a Chelsea forum who dont even follow Chelsea. How sad is that. Your first day on here and you abuse jt you cant be a Chelsea fan.

Ha using my phone yes my grammar is sh*t and no I'm not defending a chav I'm defending my club captain. My grammar might be sh*t bought your the sad c**t who is on a Chelsea forum who dont even follow Chelsea. How sad is that. Your first day on here and you abuse jt you cant be a Chelsea fan.

Well said, bluegraham.   ::clap2::  ::clap2::

Archived