Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

At the same time I can understand if Hazard is a bit disillusioned about having to defend as much as attacking, expending more energy on that side of his game when he wouldn't have to do that in a lot of other sides.

Our style of play this year has been very hard to watch for me personally. I haven't enjoyed it watching us at all. When you look at the likes of the way city are playing it makes you wonder how we are going to improve going forward without a change in mentality and tactics

Star Day 2 Droog's log: atmosphere of mainly negative ions need zapping at warp speed.

A bright ray of Chelsea blue light is trying to break through; Lieutenant Moi will report its strength upon her return.

Queen of galactic beer is on her mission to retrieve

emergency soma supplies while field worker Haz and Mou are in recovery.

We hope for the best.

Its nothing new. There's no need to hype what the media isn't even hyping. Just so you know city has 3 players in the said nomination

And I'm sure the City fans are pleased to see their players getting recognition for their talent. 

I'm quite proud of the fact that someone who plays for Chelsea is deemed to be one of the world's best players and is shortlisted among 23 of the best. 

Fantastic achievement for Eden. 

And I'm sure the City fans are pleased to see their players getting recognition for their talent.

I'm quite proud of the fact that someone who plays for Chelsea is deemed to be one of the world's best players and is shortlisted among 23 of the best.

Fantastic achievement for Eden.

Sure. That didn't stop him from liking a post linking him to madrid. Well, expecting him clock 500mph tonight though (pedro's out, lucky b*st**d)

He liked something on Instagram?

The horror!

The savagery!

The turncoat little sh*t!

He liked something on instagram just a day after getting criticized. Of course, no coincidence, not at all ( droogba, did I get better at using the word 'irony'?)

I do wish folk truly understood the definition of irony.

My day just gets better.

You know you, ghostofdemba and a few lot I had profound respect for on this forum. I maybe new on this forum but I'm not new to it as I have been reading most post since '13. If I am wrong at something, say it to me, there's no need going round it.

He liked something on instagram just a day after getting criticized. Of course, no coincidence, not at all ( droogba, did I get better at using the word 'irony'?)

Do you have proof of this "like" on Instagram? I've seen a couple of places reporting it but not seen anything that shows this to be true? 

Do you know for a fact that Eden personally manages the account?

Have you never accidentally clicked on something when browsing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc?  

It's a complete non story that only muppets and rival fans looking for troll bait buy into. 

An example of true irony.

A man on a bus is caught in traffic, not only is he a traffic planning exec he is on the way to a planning meeting.

True story. I was on a London bus in the very early 80s. There was a sign with details of how to contact the transport manager, someone had scrawled on it, 'bet he's got a company car'. Brilliant.

He liked something on Instagram?

The horror!

The savagery!

The turncoat little sh*t!

Also you seem to have taken offense at me since yesterday's discussion ( maybe since I joined?) As I said already its just two football fans discussing. If I have been offensive, call me out on it.

You know you, ghostofdemba and a few lot I had profound respect for on this forum. I maybe new on this forum but I'm not new to it as I have been reading most post since '13. If I am wrong at something, say it to me, there's no need going round it.

I try not to be personal and only ever direct if I find something unacceptable.

I like to ponder and sometimes share my ponderings.

An example of true irony.

A man on a bus is caught in traffic, not only is he a traffic planning exec he is on the way to a planning meeting.

True story. I was on a London bus in the very early 80s. There was a sign with details of how to contact the transport manager, someone had scrawled on it, 'bet he's got a company car'. Brilliant.

Better. No one is an epitome of knowledge. I stand corrected