'Arrys got the hump

Zola

His powerful bitterness is incredibly satisfying to me - serves him right for being a crook and taking over a pikey sh*tbag club full of overpaid chancers (much like himself) who were deservedly relegated. I hope he remains in the lower leagues forever, which is frankly where someone with his questionable tactical acumen belongs.

Also:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319250/Harry-Redknapps-wages-QPR-cut-relegation.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCUpiI1MSA

"Meanwhile, Fernandes, who owns Air Asia, has also hinted at selling the naming rights to Loftus Road or the club's mooted new 45,000 capacity stadium"

LOL! They barely fill Loftus Road. 

Ha ha what a bitter tool. though I`m surprised he mentioned the texts from footballers, I thought he couldnt use phones and had never texted in his life.

Funny that, I read that too!

Somebody rich and famous lies in court?! What a shocker!

Pretty shameful from Redknapp.

He's letting Hodgson know current England captain Gerrard, and talisman Rooney texted him to tell him they wanted him to the get the job.

That's pretty low I reckon.

Hodgson was good to Terry and he's also saying Terry wanted him.

Even if it's true he should show a bit of class, respect the players' confidences and keep it to himself.

Besides, Harry was the overwhelming favourite for the job, so the players were probably just trying to ingratiate themselves with him, as they wanted to be picked.

He says he didn't take his eye off the ball, but Spurs won only 2 of their last 10 games once Capello was gone, and they missed out on 4th having been well ahead of Arsenal, so either he's thick or he's totally deluded.

They finished 4th, we won the CL, they missed out and he was sacked.

QPR it is then Harry.

You deserve each other.

I think Harry needs to stop being stop thinking he's a great manager, the media made it worse by claiming he was the best man for the job, he did decent at Spurs but overall he's still a tactically inept, money grabbing, sloppy faced d**khead.

you left out `Twitching`

taking jose out of the scene for a minute..I fancied Arry to be a manager here....I felt he could make this club a family..i respect his football and player nouse.....i think he has been weak in saying what hes kept bottled up for a while....Now..Cloughie woulda said..............................................................................

taking jose out of the scene for a minute..I fancied Arry to be a manager here....I felt he could make this club a family..i respect his football and player nouse.....i think he has been weak in saying what hes kept bottled up for a while....Now..Cloughie woulda said..............................................................................

He's a snake, not to mention a criminal.  He's got a history of f**king over clubs right before he moves on.  Even Spurs, as soon as he thought he was getting the England job, their form plummeted and they relinquished 3rd to hated rivals Arsenal only to lose out on 4th because we won the CL.  It was entirely within their hands to secure 3rd and they capitulated under him the moment his head was turned.  I say f**k Redknapp and f**k his insipid offspring stealing a wage as a pundit.  f**k his car door interviews, f**k Rosie the 200 grand dog, and f**k his media cult of self-satisfaction.

'Terrific.  

Oh dear, Harry thinks that Ruud Gullit wasn't entitled to celebrate our European Cup win because Ken sacked him 15 years ago; the fact that he played for us for three seasons and enjoyed that period as the happiest time of his career seemingly doesn't come into it.

Watching Chelsea win the Champions League was the worst night of my football life as Gullit celebrated like a lunatic - then I lost my job at Spurs

I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life the night I went to watch Chelsea win the 2012 Champions League final.

You all know what happened. Chelsea were outplayed by  Bayern Munich — as they had been by Barcelona and by Napoli in previous rounds — but they won the trophy.

It meant Spurs hadn’t qualified for the following season’s Champions League, despite finishing fourth — two points above Chelsea in the Premier League. They took our place as holders. I was distraught. I felt like crying.

Jamie invited me over — he said Sky had a box at the game and I should go as his guest.

Ruud Gullit was there and was carrying on right in front of me like a lunatic. He had nothing riding on the game — Chelsea had sacked him, for heaven’s sake — but he didn’t care.

Ruud was jumping around, cheering, singing, banging on the windows to draw the attention of the Chelsea players — and, when they looked up, in the background was me, feeling probably at my lowest as a football manager.

In the end, I think Jamie got quite upset on my behalf.

‘Ruud, do us a favour, they sacked you, didn’t they?’ he said to him. ‘Ah, yes, but that was different people,’ said Ruud and then carried on oblivious.

I felt embarrassed, really, as if I was spoiling the party, but I still think his behaviour was over the top.

As I left, I thought: ‘Get a top-class front man in for next season and the sky’s the limit for us.’

Little did I know I had 25 days left as Tottenham manager.

Pillock.

Oh dear, Harry thinks that Ruud Gullit wasn't entitled to celebrate our European Cup win because Ken sacked him 15 years ago; the fact that he played for us for three seasons and enjoyed that period as the happiest time of his career seemingly doesn't come into it.

Pillock.

He deffo feels sorry for his self....Wonder if he ll loan me sandbanks for my next hols

The Redknapp family... Talk about bitter, and what a comment for Jamie to make, always knew he was a wet dribble towel but now he just comes across as spoilt & immature. Jesus. I know it must have been upsetting but having ago at Ruud? Behave.

Nice to know neither of them felt even the littlest bit of pride in Frank.

EDIT: anyone got any video footage? That would be the icing on the cake.

Ha Ha Ha I hope there were tears rolling down 'Arry's flabby old face on that glorious night in Munich....Love the way he says we didn't deserve to win, if you score more than the opposition you deserve to win, maybe thats why he's such a sh*te manager if he hasn't worked that out...

Top top Jaymee having a go at Gullit just makes it all the more sweeter, that made my day !

Ha Ha Ha I hope there were tears rolling down 'Arry's flabby old face on that glorious night in Munich....Love the way he says we didn't deserve to win, if you score more than the opposition you deserve to win, maybe thats why he's such a sh*te manager if he hasn't worked that out...

Top top Jaymee having a go at Gullit just makes it all the more sweeter, that made my day !

I love that Jamie thought Ruud should be bitter about how his Chelsea career ended and not happy about Chelsea winning but shexy futbool Ruud didn't give a monkeys and told him as much. 

The Redknapp family... Talk about bitter, and what a comment for Jamie to make, always knew he was a wet dribble towel but now he just comes across as spoilt & immature. Jesus. I know it must have been upsetting but having ago at Ruud? Behave.

Nice to know neither of them felt even the littlest bit of pride in Frank.

EDIT: anyone got any video footage? That would be the icing on the cake.

Great point Gem.

I would suspect that they're both jealous of the fantastic career Franks had, he's won more trophies than those 2 mugs can even dream of!

I don't mind Harry at least he's just an idiot, however Jamie's supposed to have a brain, but is just a bitter c**t.

Archived