Chelsea v West Ham (PL) 29/01/14 KO 19:45 GMT

West Ham are dire, absolutely dire. Nothing short of a win is acceptable and really it should be a handsome win. Yes, I am aware it is a London derby and Hammers do not like us very much, but we should tear them a new one.

Cech

Azpi

Cahill

JT

Cole

Matic

Lampard

Salah

Oscar

Hazard

Eto'o

Would be my starting side.

Edited by axman2526

The 2 x sets of fans I hate with a passion are 1) the scouse 2) west ham ... Therefore, every win against 'em is soooOO extra special ... I'd take any kind of win against this lot ... 1-0, 2-1, 3-0 ... don't mind! ... I think our purple patch should continue, fingers crossed.

Cech

Azpi   Cahill  Terry  Ivan

Matic    Ramires

Salah Willian  Oscar  Hazard

Eto'o

I think we'll crush them. Despite the return of some of their players and some new signings this will be too much of a 'baptism of fire' for them and I think we'll run riot.

4-0 Chelsea

Edited by Izanagi

Guest RFC_CFC

Salah has not even trained or is in the country lol

Crazy people putting him in the starting line up.

------------Cech----------

Ivan-----Cahill-----Terry----Azpi

------------Matic-----Rambo------

Willian-------Oscar-------Hazard

------------Eto'o-----------

Hopefully Eto'o is a bit better than today

Salah has not even trained or is in the country lol

Crazy people putting him in the starting line up.

------------Cech----------

Ivan-----Cahill-----Terry----Azpi

------------Matic-----Rambo------

Willian-------Oscar-------Hazard

------------Eto'o-----------

Hopefully Eto'o is a bit better than today

Wishful thinking so he could get some game time ahead of our next game against City.

Same points here as against City but I hope we are ready for the dramatic contrast in our two next opponents.

Guest RFC_CFC

I understand the want to see him but players very rarely get thrown in when they haven't been training with the squad, it would be quite disjointed for the most part with not knowing our style or the teammates thinking.

He will be eased in with a few sub appearances before a starting role like Willain IMO

Salah has not even trained or is in the country lol<br /><br />Crazy people putting him in the starting line up.<br /><br />------------Cech----------<br /><br />Ivan-----Cahill-----Terry----Azpi<br /><br />------------Matic-----Rambo------<br /><br />Willian-------Oscar-------Hazard<br /><br />------------Eto'o-----------<br /><br /><br />Hopefully Eto'o is a bit better than today

Rambo on right and I'd play ba instead of eto otherwise that's the team.

Our home form has been amazing, and a win is expected here against opposition that has been struggling for quite a while now. I really wish we'd smash them like 5 or 6-0 but we don't score much these days, the finishing is something we really need to work on. I can see us winning 2-0, Max 3-0.
I just really want a clean sheet, hate to see those fans celebrate 

City and Arsenal are away to tough grounds so somebody could slip, then of course we're a the Etihad next.  Spammers are sh*t but they're in a relegation dogfight and always play us like it's a cup final.  At the Bridge can't see anything but a win though.  

Cech

Azpilcueta

Terry

Cahill

Ivanovic

Matic

Ramires

Hazard

Oscar

Willian

Eto'o

Subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Shurrle, Ba, Kalas

Chelsea 4-0 West Ham (Eto'o, Ramires, Hazard, Lampard)

Edited by Zeta Orionis

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Dave

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

Let's not pretend here, West Ham are sh*t. 

I mean proper sh*t. 

Two wins in their last ten games and one of those was against Cardiff who have got a mental case for an owner and should be the whipping boys for almost everyone this season. 

West Ham's whole season has revolved around getting Andy Carroll fit... And he's sh*t as well. 

If we don't smash the granny out of this lot I'll be very surprised.

Because they're sh*t. 

And we're not. 

4-0 Chelsea. 

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta 

Matic - Mikel      

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

Should be comfortable and a good warm up for the game against city. 

4-0 or 5-1