Galatasaray v Chelsea (CL) 26/02/14 KO 19:45 GMT

JoeyN
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

A win would be great and I believe we can do it but a scoring draw would also be a good result . 1-1 or 2-2 and we are well positioned to go through .

No matic will be a bit of a loss but the quality is there for us to win this tie .

Cech

Brana JT Cahill Azpi

Mikel Ramires Luiz (if fit)/Lampard

Hazard Torres Willian

JoeyN - Ah well better than nothing I suppose - it would be nice to be on terrestrial for a change and not have to rely on a stream though (I'm a cheapskate who won't pay for sky).  And of course I should've realised we weren't on ITV as our game is Wednesday isn't it.  Cue me swearing when the stream freezes on Wednesday.  

Edited by Beerqueen

Hell indeed! Its going to be hostile and we're going to have to me on top form here...

Cech

Ivan JT Cahil Azpi

Ramires Mikel Frank

William  Eto'o Hazard

Luiz in for Frank if possible.

Shurrle to make an appearance, preferably more than 5 minutes please.

Going to be cagey, i see Wesley scoring for them from a  free kick. Harzard and Cahil to score for us! 2-1

... Really mixed emotions about seeing The Drog play against us :/ Going to be even more mixed emotions seeing him back at the Bridge! 

Edited by ButchersHook

From what I can gather, and from what I know of Mancini, Gala play quite defensively like we do.  We'll probably have to take the game to them or settle for a draw.  No idea how good they are but they got out of a really tough group.  It'd be really nice if we could kill the tie in the first leg but we're really struggling for goals.  I want to start Torres because of his record in Europe but he's just so frustrating to watch.  Need Luiz for this since Matic is out.

No Matic, No Salah. Jose says Ramires has been struggling with injury for a long time and Oscar picked up a slight one against Everton. Need 11 fit players out there from the start imo.

Cech

Brana

Cahill

JT

Apzi

Luiz

Lampard

Willian

Hazard

Schurrle

Ba

Ahh forgot Matic can't play. Shame, because he was our best player against Everton, along with Azpi and JT.

Definitely want Luiz in the midfield for this one. Gala aren't doing fantastic in the Turkish Super league or whatever it is called, whereas we are top of ours. Should grind out a win!

Edit: Just noticed they are second in their league. Either way our team know how to mark Drogba (cross your fingers and hope) .

Edited by Blueblur

Cech

Azpilicueta

Terry

Cahill

Ivanovic

Luiz

Lampard

Shurrle

Hazard

Willian

Eto'o

+1

Eto'o vs Drogba two of the best African Strikers of all time facing off each other in a crunch match despite being in the zenith of their careers. 

Gala are bad in defense we are bad in attack should be interesting

Cech

Dave

JT

Cahill

Ash

Luiz

Lampard

Ramires

Willian

Hazard

Eto'o

I wouldn't be surprised to see that line up, gives Oscar and Ivanovic a rest.

Alternatively it could be Mikel in for Lampard if Jose is happy to go there and sit back and defend.