Honest, honest opinions now.....

Eight Times

Blue tinted specs off.

Does anyone here really believe we deserve to win this title? Don't get me wrong, we've beat the big guns, but there are too many times we have been absolutely hopeless, especially going forward. The passion at times has been non existent, Villa, West Brom, Palace, West Ham, Sunderland..........Just dire.

Here's to next season!!!!! Just think ourselves lucky we compete for these trophies, it could always be worse.

No not at all.

And I think Oscar is very overrated, he is never in the same class as Hazard or Mata. I don't mean to be a statistic freak but even take a look at them, very poor for a CAM. Every time he received the ball he had no ideas of what to do, no creativity, no flair. He took his time whenever he had it, it's not good enough, you see more from players like Schurrle on the ball. And then he just took a horrible shot that went miles over, really disappointed in him this season, he was good the first few months but since the Stoke game where he scored that marvelous free kick he has not been good at all.

Time to just put the title to bed once and for all, I personally thought it was gone since the Villa game but I just don't want to hear anymore of it now.

It's nothing new. JT, Mata and Hazard were the ones who have been carrying us throughout the last few years. WIth Mata gone, we solely relied on Hazard to come up with something special the vast majority of the time.

Im not surprised we arent gonna win it, and im not terribly disappointed. I think it was a step too far for this team.

Some of the players looked good battling for the top 4 spot, but now, when the stakes are higher, are being exposed.

Ramires, Oscar, Lampard . . . the strikers (this is not anything new though) . . . for me, have proven they cant be relied upon anymore

Im not surprised we arent gonna win it, and im not terribly disappointed. I think it was a step too far for this team.

Some of the players looked good battling for the top 4 spot, but now, when the stakes are higher, are being exposed.

Ramires, Oscar, Lampard . . . the strikers (this is not anything new though) . . . for me, have proven they cant be relied upon anymore

i think thats a tad harsh on Lampard

Do you honestly think hes good enough to start a match?

Even his finishing is gone. Im not saying get rid immediately. He has valuable experience and work ethic, but his wage and playing time should be severely reduced (he hasnt been playing much lately and deservedly so).

Do you honestly think hes good enough to start a match?

Even his finishing is gone. Im not saying get rid immediately. He has valuable experience and work ethic, but his wage and playing time should be severely reduced (he hasnt been playing much lately and deservedly so).

I think he's still got parts to play in matches and i feel today was crying out for someone like him that isn't scared to shoot from a distance instead of trying to squeeze the ball through the eye of a needle. I dont think he's good enough for the big games anymore due to his age but against the lesser teams id say he's more than capable

No, we did not deserve to win the title. Not at all.

We've know all along that our lack of strikers would keep us from winning it. The choice to send Lukaku out on loan has cost us the goals that could have won the league. 

Would a top quality striker really make all that much difference though? Our build up play is mostly at snails pace, always through the middle, meaning we have to play through a crowd of players, especially against the lower clubs who just pack the defence. There is no space for a striker to do anything. On the odd occasions we do go wide, our crosses are sh*t anyway, and rarely find a player in blue.

We need a lot more than a quality striker if we're serious about winning the title again. We need to completely re-think the way we play, because it is easily countered by a side willing to defend well and counter, and it's so f**king frustrating to watch.

Couldn't be arsed whether we 'deserved' it or not. Just want to win it. If we win every game now til end of the season via 1 nil own goals and win the title then I wouldn't lose sleep over more deserving winners.

Blue specs off?

Couldn't be arsed whether we 'deserved' it or not. Just want to win it.

Got Mou back, so you know we'll be right back in it next year.

We beat City twice, beat the Scousers (and will probably do so twice, or at least draw the 2nd game), smashed Arsenal 6-0, smashed United, smashed Spuds 4-0, unbeaten against all the other big teams, and done so while being the only English team to not sh*t themselves in Europe.

Yeah I think we deserve it at least as much as the dippers. We haven't had a team of c**ts diving every game to get us points either.

We may not deserve it but we do deserve it more than Liverpool.

We beat City twice, beat the Scousers (and will probably do so twice, or at least draw the 2nd game), smashed Arsenal 6-0, smashed United, smashed Spuds 4-0, unbeaten against all the other big teams, and done so while being the only English team to not sh*t themselves in Europe.

Yeah I think we deserve it at least as much as the dippers. We haven't had a team of c**ts diving every game to get us points either.

We may not deserve it but we do deserve it more than Liverpool.

I think most Chelsea fans were concerned about the three lesser games than the Liverpool game. Atleast I was. It's the story of our season, dropping points where we really shouldn't be. Not sure what I would put it down to either, because the players seem to be trying and putting in the work. The consistency against the weaker sides just isn't there, and we seem to struggle breaking teams down. 

We have had a remarkable season but we need Costa and Shaw. For me Ivan should be replaced by Dave and Shaw our left back.

We may come up short in the Champions League as well but that is no shame given the striking talent available to our competition.

Without Drogba we are a shadow of an attacking force and the class we have in midfield has shone through.

It wasn't long ago we were crying out for a playmaker lets not forget that.

if you win the title then you deserve it, if you dont win then you dont deserve end of. a win for pool tommorow and they only need   4 points out of 9 to finish above us. however dropped points and we are back to pre city v sunderland league standings. we are still in the title race!

Archived