Antoine Griezmann

JMaher94
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I wouldn't say things like couldn't be happier until it's confirmed

sure,but i would be shocked if we dont sign him,we are being linked with him an insane amount,and alot of reports are claiming its a done deal,so yes he is probably coming to Chelsea

A quick google shows the twitter bloke us one of those daft itk Pollock's, so I doubt this is even close to being correct.

Lets wait a couple days, then we can come back to what you said :) 

Also to those concerned we all of a sudden are spending a lot of money again, Im more than confident we will get a lot of money back just from selling some players again

ok,this was one example,our recent history however suggests this is not going to be the case

The sheer quantity of this kind of rumour suggests that nothing at all is confirmed or a done deal. Of course it's possible, but stating it in such final terms when we actually have so little to go on is somewhat ridiculous in a time where the internet is filled with absolute nonsense rumours.

This same journalist claims to "know Cech's agents" and promises an update before going on to reveal... absolutely nothing.

Other 'done deals' he has announced:

Yaya Sanogo to Bordeaux on loan (he went to Palace)

Sami Khedira to Arsenal

Strootman to leave Roma

Arsenal to sign a defensive midfielder in January (named Carvalho and Schneiderlin)

Announced that Arsenal had made a £75m bid for Suarez, who was "unsettled" at Barca

I'm not saying it definitely won't happen, I'm saying that so far nothing has been proven.

The sheer quantity of this kind of rumour suggests that nothing at all is confirmed or a done deal. Of course it's possible, but stating it in such final terms when we actually have so little to go on is somewhat ridiculous in a time where the internet is filled with absolute nonsense rumours.

This same journalist claims to "know Cech's agents" and promises an update before going on to reveal... absolutely nothing.

Other 'done deals' he has announced:

Yaya Sanogo to Bordeaux on loan (he went to Palace)

Sami Khedira to Arsenal

Strootman to leave Roma

Arsenal to sign a defensive midfielder in January (named Carvalho and Schneiderlin)

Announced that Arsenal had made a £75m bid for Suarez, who was "unsettled" at Barca

I'm not saying it definitely won't happen, I'm saying that so far nothing has been proven.

agree,maybe its not done,but i am very hopefull,especially considering our relationship with atleti

Yeah being linked with someone by the Metro or Evening Standard mean nothing, especially if they have no quotes (I haven't found any).

Hulk, Falcao, Modric, Aguero, Robinho and even Rooney were closer to coming than what we've heard so far.

As above have said, not saying it won't happen but it's not even close to being a done deal.

Yeah being linked with someone by the Metro or Evening Standard mean nothing, especially if they have no quotes (I haven't found any).

Hulk, Falcao, Modric, Aguero, Robinho and even Rooney were closer to coming than what we've heard so far.

As above have said, not saying it won't happen but it's not even close to being a done deal.

Neymar... That was a done deal until it wasn't

What intrigues me about Griezmann a lot is the fact that he's left-footed. That, along with his superb talent, would really round off our AM options in giving us someone who can cut in off the right-hand side and wreak havoc on his stronger foot.

Source? I believe you, I just can't find anything about it.

https://twitter.com/CarefreeDaily/status/598444510780194816

There's a link to it. 

But seeing as Jose has lived and worked in Madrid I don't know how reliable it is that these pictures are from today, could be from any time in the last 3 years to be fair. 

I’m not sure why Jose would be in Madrid even if we were trying to do a deal with him tbh.

I assume we have our own team who deal with this, I can’t recall him going over to Spain when we were trying to get Cesc, Costa or Luis….Then again I may have missed it if he did.