Antoine Griezmann

JMaher94
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

He's liked 3 of Drogba's videos on Instagram.

If that isn't confirmation he is coming I don't know what is.

I think Drogba seems a great ambassador for getting us players. Seems very much like within the game. Had influence on hazards decision

IF we were to get him, and play him on the right wing, I think Ivan would need to be taught to be more defensive.  Willian can cover a lot when Ivan goes forward, but it's impossible to say if Griexmann would be the same

IF we were to get him, and play him on the right wing, I think Ivan would need to be taught to be more defensive.  Willian can cover a lot when Ivan goes forward, but it's impossible to say if Griexmann would be the same

Lets just move Azpi to RB,where he belongs

Lets just move Azpi to RB,where he belongs

Doing that would possibly be detrimental to hazard who us freed up of some defensive duties because of Dave's defensive qualities, so we would need a new lb as Luis is far more attacking.

Doing that would possibly be detrimental to hazard who us freed up of some defensive duties because of Dave's defensive qualities, so we would need a new lb as Luis is far more attacking.

i dont think so,we will probably aim to play a more expansive game next season,and having a good player to link up on the left side like Luis is going to help Hazard alot,we have a player exploding with potential on Azpi,we shouldnt repress it by playing him on the side that is not his favorite

I think Greizmann would be best off the striker really. Or on the left with Hazard 10 and willian on right

I would play him down the middle just behind costa. He has good defensive qualities too, so he could just step into oscars place. He would be a massive improvement to our goal scoring threat, would expect a similar goal return to hazard. The only question then is who do we use as our rotation players, we would ideally need 2 to cover those 3, oscar would be the obvious choice as the first, but cuadrado for me would have to show some massive improvements in pre-season to not be replaced. As for up top i'd say with the addition of griezmann we could leave it with just costa and remy.

This is the number 1 transfer that i want to happen. Other than that i dont see where else we dont have the options we need, especially with the likes of ake and loftus cheek coming through the ranks.

As much as I think Benteke would be a good addition, I still fancy keeping Bamford as 3rd and Remy as 2nd.

Not to mention if the deal for Griezmann goes through, I think we don't need Benteke

You could have at least bothered with a new nickname when you came back