Antoine Griezmann

JMaher94
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

That’s that then...

‘The Chelsea manager told Marca that his interest in Griezmann goes no further than an admiration for him as a player and he ruled out any chance of a transfer this summer "Griezmann is a great striker but is not within our objectives to strengthen the squad for next season. We're not interested." ’

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/mourinho-speaks-to-marca-about-griezmann-interest-griezmann-speak

Jose lies. I'd take that as we're definitely interested.

He said we didn't want Reus in january and we ended up with Cuadrado. I'm hoping we have better plans for the summer, because I don't want to see Falcao, Miranda etc in our team.

Thank god you all know Jose so well that you know he is lying. I guess Griezman is also in on it when he's saying he wants to stay at Atlético.

Would hardly say he's gunning for a move would he? If we offer him more money, he'll come.

That’s that then...

‘The Chelsea manager told Marca that his interest in Griezmann goes no further than an admiration for him as a player and he ruled out any chance of a transfer this summer "Griezmann is a great striker but is not within our objectives to strengthen the squad for next season. We're not interested." ’

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/mourinho-speaks-to-marca-about-griezmann-interest-griezmann-speak

This means he is joining then. Remember this on Cuadrado

"He is a player at Fiorentina and I shouldn't make any comments about players from other clubs. You speak about Cuadrado, you can speak about 10, 20 or 30 players and you ask me if I know them.

"If I don't know them I am in trouble because my son knows them, so I have to know them... it's my job to know them all. 

"You can come at me with another name and I would have to say I know him... I know them all, but Cuadrado fits well in Fiorentina's squad and Colombia's squad, not in Chelsea's squad."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9657639/chelsea-im-happy-with-my-squad-says-jose-mourinho

Tenuous links between this and Falcao.  Twitter saying we are doing someone at Athletico a favour by taking Falcao off Monaco's hands, and they will in turn let us take Griezmann.

I know it's silly season, but come on

Tenuous links between this and Falcao.  Twitter saying we are doing someone at Athletico a favour by taking Falcao off Monaco's hands, and they will in turn let us take Griezmann.

I know it's silly season, but come on

This makes absolutely no sense. What does us having to sign Falcao have to do with Griezmann? Do Atletico want Falcao on loan after we sign him?

This makes absolutely no sense. What does us having to sign Falcao have to do with Griezmann? Do Atletico want Falcao on loan after we sign him?

exactly...some serious BS going around.