Antoine Griezmann

JMaher94
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has told Spanish media the club are in talks with Juventus striker Carlos Tevez.

We know United are interested in Mandzukic and this could be why Atletico are looking at Tevez but who knows......maybe Greizmann is looking to leave?

We  should just by Atletico's scouts, all problems solved. Is this Griezman rumour has any truth in it? He's more of an inside forward than a real striker, isn't he? In that case, I wonder' what's his defensive quality is like.

He's not coming, so no, it has no truth in it. Every party in that rumour has already denied it. Mourinho doesn't want him, Griezmann doesn't want to leave and Atlético doesn't want to sell.

He's not coming, so no, it has no truth in it. Every party in that rumour has already denied it. Mourinho doesn't want him, Griezmann doesn't want to leave and Atlético doesn't want to sell.

What makes you so sure?  Do you have insider information regarding this transfer rumour?  It may or may not happen but it won't be the first time that denials are being thrown around and the player ends up at his new club which purportedly denies being interested in him.

I refuse to believe we aren't targeting a big signing like Griezmann. 

Signing the likes of Falcao and Douglas Costa is all well and good but I don't think it improves any part of the team. 

I think we'll be seeing one "big" signing this summer. 

I refuse to believe we aren't targeting a big signing like Griezmann.

Signing the likes of Falcao and Douglas Costa is all well and good but I don't think it improves any part of the team.

I think we'll be seeing one "big" signing this summer.

Yeah I hope so.

It would be such a disappointment not to bring in a player who could go straight into the first team.

not sure he'll offer us much else than someone like traore would. looking at griezmann's goals, they are more poacher type goals and breakaways in a counter attack, no sign he can cut in and take shots from outside the box. i would rather baker, bamford or traore over griezmann on the RW. i reckon he would be unimpressive if he came. 

Edited by enigma

not sure he'll offer us much else than someone like traore would. looking at griezmann's goals, they are more poacher type goals and breakaways in a counter attack, no sign he can cut in and take shots from outside the box. i would rather baker, bamford or traore over griezmann on the RW. i reckon he would be unimpressive if he came. 

I remember people said similar about Costa when we was linked to him last year. 

Respected football journalist Graham Hunter believes Chelsea have the power to sign Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann if they wish to do so.

Atleti are thought to want to keep hold of what is one of their star players, but may be powerless to stop him leaving. Being over €500m in debt and trying to pay for a new stadium means that if the Blues offer enough for the forward then they will be forced to accept.

Hunter said: “Antoine Griezmann is exceptional and would set the Premier League alight. He’s still young and last year he improved greatly under Diego Simeone. This is a really talent, quick and robust young footballer. The price will have to be extraordinary because neither Simone, or Atletico, want to let him go.

“Chelsea have the power to buy him though. If they go all in they have the power to take him from a club which is more than €500m in debt and trying to pay for a new stadium. Griezmann is not pushing to get out, but the fact remains the economic power at Chelsea is such that, if they want him, they can prise him away.”

He added: “Atletico have already signed signed two big strikers [Luciano Vietto and Jackson Martinez] maybe they are preparing for the inevitable?

Edited by Zola

We should do everything in our power to sign Griezmann. Last season, 50 percent of our goals came from Hazard and Costa. Adding Griezmann in to that equation would give us another dimension, not only with goals, but being a threat in a three-pronged attack.