Here we go again! Another Reject; Alexandre Pato

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better Van Persie might be on his way!!!  are we f****** Nuts!!! We are becoming the laughing stock!!! Yep and PSG and Real are coming in for Hazard at 80 million? don't see that happening. Why we they. They know we are easy prey and he has no interest in playing for us anymore.... we are in for a VERY rough ride...

Do you believe everything the media tells you? Get a grip.

Nostradamus has been credited, for the most part in hindsight, with predicting numerous events in world history, from the Great Fire of London, and the rise of Napoleon and Adolf Hitler, to theSeptember 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.[25] 

If he was that great in predicting, then why didn't he warn anyone and stop them?  Also, I believe some of the stuff floating about that he was supposed to have said, well the dates were wrong on those too.

As stated, Nostradamus isn't exactly a reliable source.

Hell, I could sit here and say that x,y,z were going to happen based on looking at the world around me, and give it a few hundred years and I bet you could retroactively associate some of what I come up with to any number of world events 

Revived I think that anyone would take him "Once touted as Brazil's next rising star, Pato has 27 caps and 10 goals for his country but he has not made a Brazil squad since 2013. Corinthians moved him out to Sao Paulo on loan for the 2014 and 2015 seasons and he scored 19 times in 59 league games.

ALSO

GUUS HIDDINK has admitted he hasn't seen Alexandre Pato play before, despite making him his first Chelsea signing. 

I know I am being negative. Maybe I am hoping someone at Chelsea might read this and think twice about how they are operating. Don't forget it was me that original posted "worldwide" the incident that was the downfall of Jose. Everyone said I was nuts and negative then but!!!!

I am not happy with the signing. Sure, his attitude is very positive and that's nice to see. I doubt though that his positivity will help him when he faces some time on the bench. To me he has shown a very low resilience in the past. When the things are not going his way he might struggle mentally.

All in all, Bamford would have been in pretty much every aspect the better choice. This must have something to do with the Ramires deal.