Who's Excited for the France Euros 2016

Blue_candy

I stopped caring about it when the England team threatened strike action over Rio Ferdinand. Added to my general loathing of the F.A. I would say, I'm not very excited at all.

What really?! I don't recall that... clearly didn't pay enough attention.

I'm really enjoying the fact that my country didn't qualify. Peace and quiet! International football only holds a passing interest in any case. I'll probably watch the England and Ireland matches if I've got nothing else to do, and from the quarter or semi finals onwards. And Iceland obviously, go Eidur!

I will be enthusiastic by the time of our first game. After that first game, and confronted with players being played out of position, the players being nervous, and our usual snail's pace passing, my enthusiasm will subside.

I feel a bit ashamed of feeling so bad about our chances.

I will be enthusiastic by the time of our first game. After that first game, and confronted with players being played out of position, the players being nervous, and our usual snail's pace passing, my enthusiasm will subside.

I feel a bit ashamed of feeling so bad about our chances.

I got Wales in a sweepstake !

Archived