Man Utd Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 16/04 2017 KO 16:00 GMT

mojo
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Andreas said:

Some people are way too knee jerk. 4 pts over Spurs with Everton away left being out hardest game left.

Spurs still have United and Arsenal to play. I dont expect them to win every single game left. 

Come on Chelsea

Absolutely hate the fact that some of you make it seem like the rest of us are overreacting or having a "knee jerk". Come off it. Worrying about our current form is absolutely valid. 

2 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Some people are way too knee jerk. 4 pts over Spurs with Everton away left being out hardest game left.

Spurs still have United and Arsenal to play. I dont expect them to win every single game left. 

Come on Chelsea

Knee jerk? Shipped 6 points in 4 games this close to the end? Team playing sh*t our top scored invisible, spurs rampant, knee jerk is just one of those phrases people cant wait to pull out the bag even if it's not accurate 

Poor tactics from Conte. Needs to give others a chance when Costa is misbehaving. In his attitude and performance. Good performance from Jose and it's his ultimate party pooper move which we have been beneficiary of several times and no surprise there. Seems to have also got the mental edge over Conte at the moment as Conte very subdued in his area. Finally very poor performance from the so called fans on this board. It's disgraceful to read some of the things I'm reading. I remember how draining reading posts can be on here so i blame myself but really people,get your thumbs out ffs.

Didn't watch it, but was driving and had the last hour on the radio...we sounded dire, created nothing, dont think I heard Hazards name mentioned once. 

Couldn't care less about the handball, with 80 minutes left it was enough time to right any wrong, we clearly didn't have it in us though.

I was nervous before now I'm f**king worried. I still think Spurs will drop points but that loss could be a hammer blow.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I think I'll just stay in bed all day instead.

Edited by Blue Exile

7 minutes ago, Nibs said:

No way. IF any of our players had been on anything like their game today and we had the Costa from October / November, we would have done Utd today no problem. Playing like we did today f**king Sunderland would have beaten us.

We HAVE  to drop our striker.

Nibs, really?

Mourinho dropped his top scorer, his only scorer really, to play two youngsters with bags of pace and movement and the ability to run behind us. Sacrificed a player to man-mark Hazard, no other responsibilities but mark Hazard. Double teamed Kante and and largely ignorned Matic because he knew Matic can't hurt anyone with a ball at his feet.

Crucially he learnt from the previous games and had players racing back when the ball was turned over. He got the formation and tactics absolutely spot on. I know you can't stand the bloke, but  Christ on a bike, Conte couldn't answer him today.

Just now, Barrettinator said:

Absolutely hate the fact that some of you make it seem like the rest of us are overreacting or having a "knee jerk". Come off it. Worrying about our current form is absolutely valid. 

Yes but they were fine when they had the normal 11 against Bournemouth. Against Palace we were missing Moses and today you know the story Today missing Alonso and Courtois.. If we have those 11 on the field we get results.

Edited by TheBluesBrother

Just now, Barrettinator said:

It's not like us fans not panicking solves anything either. Not like our opinions are put on display at the training ground for the players to read.

why be negative for something you can't change? only thing it does is making you depressed. so, relax :wink:

I was actually hoping Costa would get a straight red and a 3 game ban today.

Our sudden shakiness is a worry, but 4 points clear is something to cling on to.

I am spitefully hoping that performance takes so much out of Utd that they get knocked out by Anderlecht on Thursday.

Such a poor performance, Conte must never wear the baseball cap of doom, ever again.

Did not see this game and am not surprised we lost. No shots on target? What a joke. Lose Alonso in the warm up and use Dave at lwb? What are you thinking conte? Why bring Ake back and not use use in a situation like this? This defeat is on him, a week to prepare and this rubbish is what I am reading now? 

Spurs are likely gonna beat us next week and they have form. How many wins in a row for them? 2 defeat out of 4 for us? Pressure is on boys and girls and it looks like our players are not able to handle it. 

The trouble with dropping Costa is that we don't have a reliable striker behind him. Is Bats too big a risk in these high pressure games? I don't know but if I was in Conte's position dropping Costa would still be a massive risk even after his run of crap performances. 

2 minutes ago, abister1 said:

Poor tactics from Conte. Needs to give others a chance when Costa is misbehaving. In his attitude and performance. Good performance from Jose and it's his ultimate party pooper move which we have been beneficiary of several times and no surprise there. Seems to have also got the mental edge over Conte at the moment as Conte very subdued in his area. Finally very poor performance from the so called fans on this board. It's disgraceful to read some of the things I'm reading. I remember how draining reading posts can be on here so i blame myself but really people,get your thumbs out ffs.

First of all, what mental edge are you on about? He was also subdued when we lost to Liverpool and Arsenal. He was subdued as well when we lost to Palace. It's almost like he has no reason to be excited when we're losing. Funny that. Or maybe by your logic, Klopp, Wenger and Big Sam all have a mental edge on him. Poor performance from you in that post, I'd say. 

15 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Spurs will get the same treatment at OT like we did they have Arsenal palace Hull and West Ham all big matches

yea well Jose would usually roll over just so we lose the title, I can promise that, however now that top 4 is on for them they can't, hopefully they get knocked out the EL and they are forced to fight for 4th 

1 minute ago, Andreas said:

Come on Chelsea

I think the concerns are fair enough.

Compare us a few months back to us today. Clean sheets, dominating games, a striker scoring. Now it's, defensive errors, no clean sheets in months, striker out of form for months. Worst of all, our main rivals are in the form of their lives right now and have cut the lead from 10 points to 4 in less than a month and have turned the goal difference in their favour.

I would be more surprised if people weren't concerned right now ! 

3 minutes ago, TheBluesBrother said:

Yes but they were fine when they had the normal 11 against Bournemouth. Against Palace we were missing Moses and today you know the story Today missing Alonso and Courtois.. If we have those 11 on the field we get results.

That's a silly excuse. If we have to lose every time 1 or 2 people are missing from our starting 11 then we're not really champions material, are we? Other teams below us have lost several starters for longer spells. Spurs haven't even had Kane for up to half of the season and they lost both of their starting full backs at some point. I can go on and on. Silly excuse. It was a sh*t performance from pretty much everyone not named Kante. 

2 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

First of all, what mental edge are you on about? He was also subdued when we lost to Liverpool and Arsenal. He was subdued as well when we lost to Palace. It's almost like he has no reason to be excited when we're losing. Funny that. Or maybe by your logic, Klopp, Wenger and Big Sam all have a mental edge on him. Poor performance from you in that post, I'd say. 

Oh feck right off you moaner again.

1 minute ago, carrickblue said:

And on that decision the whole game ran away from us.

No, it didn't. sh*t decision but with that performance, we'd have lost it regardless. We didn't even register a shot on target, did we? I can't remember anything dangerous we did up front. The only real chances we could have had were f**ked up by Costa time and time again as he has done since January.