Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Neither club has spent much the last couple windows. Barca bought dembele to replace neymar. They also bought semedo. Now they bought coutinho, but they've probably only spent an extra 70/80m with the neymar money. It's not much considering they're one of the two biggest clubs in Europe. 

Who have real bought? They sold morata, didn't replace him. Madrid fans say they could definitely put down 200m for a player, maybe more. No doubt they'll look to replace benzema. I'm not sure if bale will go because they would have to replace him too. Ronaldo isn't getting any younger. They need a goalscorer and a defender. Those players alone will cost a lot of money. 

1 hour ago, enigma said:

Who have real bought? They sold morata, didn't replace him. Madrid fans say they could definitely put down 200m for a player, maybe more. No doubt they'll look to replace benzema. I'm not sure if bale will go because they would have to replace him too. Ronaldo isn't getting any younger. They need a goalscorer and a defender. Those players alone will cost a lot of money. 

Good point I don't really follow Euro football yet Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema seems like a football generation getting close to its sell-by date.

Will be interesting to see how they replace these players.

Fa Cup has lost its specialness for some reason. Growing up the Fa Cup final was an amazing event, now it seems to be just another game. When we beat Middlesbrough it was like the greatest day ever, now it's like just another trophy win if we win it(Been Chelsea fans we've been blessed with number of them over the last 20 years) 

And then you get last night and the sh*t show we put on, makes you feel like meh about the tournament. 

Edited by Famous CFC