Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Another top goal by Jesse. If he can bring this form with him into a England shirt we'd be a very happy nation. 
The man is straight up
IMG_0042.GIF.bd7db9cf0eb69cc4084c40015cc9dc86.GIF
Every post you make seems the word baller or a variation of the word in it. When is someone a baller? If they play football and have balls? Because then I'm sure pretty much everyone in the epl qualifies as a baller.

8 minutes ago, CFCholland said:
15 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:
Another top goal by Jesse. If he can bring this form with him into a England shirt we'd be a very happy nation. 
The man is straight up

Every post you make seems the word baller or a variation of the word in it. When is someone a baller? If they play football and have balls? Because then I'm sure pretty much everyone in the epl qualifies as a baller.

When u a hoe u want a baller to pimp u out, das was sayin u get me

14 minutes ago, CFCholland said:
21 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:
The man is straight up

It means when a gentlemen is producing top performances or moments of brilliance. Which at the moment is what Mr. Lingard is doing. You dig, home skillet? 

14 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

Bet Lingard won't score one like that in an England shirt.....in fairness Utd should have buried Derby ages ago.

Lingard has flourished under JM this season I get the feeling this will translate to England.

JM has always had the ability to get the best out of the odd player, perhaps it will be Lingard for Utd, he has certainly scored a few crackers this season.

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

Costa scores again.............and gets a red!  a 2nd yellow for running into the crowd..:laugh2::laugh2:  now suspended :laugh2:

I honestly think he forgot he was booked. Godin said something to him and he put his hand over his Mouth and then when the red card was shown, Costa and Godin laughed. Always a drama but that finish was class. Simple, calm and composed. Oh how we miss that.