6 hours ago, Adzio said:

willy cab is out of contract at the end of the season , wonder if he will be promoted

I would like to see it happen, but I think at his age, he is going to need to play, and he isn't going to get many games for us as a number 2 goalkeeper.

He looked phenomenal in pre season.

The promise is there - would love to keep him around if we can (maybe on loan to a premier league or top Championship side if the lad wants games)

5 minutes ago, Old Shaggy said:

Shame. Would have liked to see him given a go.

Tough to see how he would have gotten any game time here.  Young player like that probably wouldn't have been content with the role that Willy has played for us.

I wouldnt mind having him as a backup keeper to Kepa. But I dont think thats the position someone his age will be looking for.

On 26/04/2019 at 06:13, Munkworth said:

He’s been in and out of the first team squad, travelled as third choice and I think made the bench occasionally. His contract is up soon isn’t it?

Looks like Bulka is now a PSG player

32 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Well we signed Kepa on a seven year contract so you can’t blame him really. 

yeah but he was supposed to be the future or at least the #2

9 hours ago, robdog said:

yeah but he was supposed to be the future or at least the #2

How long in the future do you want him to wait? 6 years is a long time. Writing was on the wall the second we signed Kepa instead of letting him battle it out with Willy to be #1. Dunno if he'll walk into the PSG team but he's got a better shot than here. 

Bulka last pre season has shown that is a good 2nd keeper to have in the squat don't know why caballero is second keeper and not bulka 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

We didn’t need to sign Green last season, Bulka would have been fine fighting with Willy for the second spot. 

Have you forgotten already how important Green was for our team? And I was there when he famously saved that Lyonnais penalty, so he's my second goalkeepjng hero!

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Have you forgotten already how important Green was for our team? And I was there when he famously saved that Lyonnais penalty, so he's my second goalkeepjng hero!

He might have got hold of some lyonnaise potatoes in the club canteen but that’s all he managed. 

49 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

He might have got hold of some lyonnaise potatoes in the club canteen but that’s all he managed. 

It was epic, I'm telling you. Oh the cheering and the singing! We knew a new club legend was born. A genuine 'Where were you when Rob Green saved that penalty' moment.

15 hours ago, Valerie said:

It was epic, I'm telling you. Oh the cheering and the singing! We knew a new club legend was born. A genuine 'Where were you when Rob Green saved that penalty' moment.

You were sleeping because it was all in your dreams :laugh2: