The season of predictions ends mirroring Chelsea's own end to the season. With everyone bottling it, and first place being decided due to second place not making a prediction this week.

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

@erskblue If you PM me an address to send it to, I will post your sh*tty Chelsea-themed prize.

Now let's look at some of the seasons's more interesting stats.

Most Predictions

@erskblue @Zeta and @Munkworth all made a prediction for every game.

Best Predictor

Based on a points per game ratio (and filtering out anyone with less than 10 predictions) statistically the best predictor was @Mod Stark with an average of 2 points per week. If only he'd made a prediction on the final day, perhaps he would have won!

Worst Predictor

Again, filtering out those with less than 10 predictions, statistically the worst predictor was @RIP Mourinho with 0.4 points per game. Closely followed by @Jezz and @Gol15 both with 0.6.

Best Score

The best single prediction score came on the opening day, when @Mod Stark got 16 points and then coasted on that for a number of weeks.

Most Nil Points

The person (with 10 or more predictions) with statistically the highest amount of 0 scores, was @axman2526 with a whopping 64.8% (24/37) of his predictions resulting in absolutely nothing.

Least Nil Points

At the other end, the person who scored 0 points the least, was @Richard P with only 6/18 predictions (33.3%) being 0 points.

It was only right @erskblue takes the title, as far as I'm aware he made up some good ground over the season (though admittedly I was only watching out for @Munkworth

I want to personally thank and behalf of all those that regulaly submitted, @Zeta for putting all the work in over a strange old season and for shelling out on the slightly used Chelsea thong for the prize (I wonder if its one of @Valerie's that she couldn't sell on ebay)

2 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

It was only right @erskblue takes the title, as far as I'm aware he made up some good ground over the season (though admittedly I was only watching out for @Munkworth

I want to personally thank and behalf of all those that regularly submitted, @Zeta for putting all the work in over a strange old season and for shelling out on the slightly used Chelsea thong for the prize (I wonder if its one of @Valerie's that she couldn't sell on ebay)

Sorry, threw mine into the audience of my lockdown parties! Didn't a Bluethong join us years ago for 2 or so exciting weeks? She may have a surprising hoard...

BTW I still have one more match to go in the club's predictor game, I'm 7,631st out of 408,886, top 2% !

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Sorry, threw mine into the audience of my lockdown parties! Didn't a Bluethong join us years ago for 2 or so exciting weeks? She may have a surprising hoard...

I thought you were joking Val and had to search the members, you have one amazing memory (other than when you paint). They last logged in 2009. https://www.theshedend.com/profile/1426-blue-thong/

22 hours ago, Zeta said:

The season of predictions ends mirroring Chelsea's own end to the season. With everyone bottling it, and first place being decided due to second place not making a prediction this week.

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

Most Nil Points

The person (with 10 or more predictions) with statistically the highest amount of 0 scores, was @axman2526 with a whopping 64.8% (24/37) of his predictions resulting in absolutely nothing.

Hahaha YES I improve on my level of sh*t predictions again!

The only thing more useless than our attackers is my predictions lol.

Congrats to out new Champion and many thanks again to Zeta for the entertainment.

I will be back next season defending my wooden spoon lol.

20 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

I thought you were joking Val and had to search the members, you have one amazing memory (other than when you paint). They last logged in 2009. https://www.theshedend.com/profile/1426-blue-thong/

It was such a silly name, it's hard to forget :face_palm: I'm still waiting for Blueboxers, or, even better, Bluesocks, but if they are dimwitted twats I will be so disappointed. Unless they win the Prediction League of course :tongue:

On 23/05/2021 at 19:16, Zeta said:

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

@erskblue If you PM me an address to send it to, I will post your sh*tty Chelsea-themed prize.

Now let's look at some of the seasons's more interesting stats.

Most Predictions

@erskblue @Zeta and @Munkworth all made a prediction for every game.

Best Predictor

Based on a points per game ratio (and filtering out anyone with less than 10 predictions) statistically the best predictor was @Mod Stark with an average of 2 points per week. If only he'd made a prediction on the final day, perhaps he would have won!

Worst Predictor

Again, filtering out those with less than 10 predictions, statistically the worst predictor was @RIP Mourinho with 0.4 points per game. Closely followed by @Jezz and @Gol15 both with 0.6.

Best Score

The best single prediction score came on the opening day, when @Mod Stark got 16 points and then coasted on that for a number of weeks.

Most Nil Points

Least Nil Points

At the other end, the person who scored 0 points the least, was @Richard P with only 6/18 predictions (33.3%) being 0 points.

Thanks for alot of good work and valuable stats. I will try my best to predict more than 50% next season and see if I can overtake the twat from pompey