Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The season of predictions ends mirroring Chelsea's own end to the season. With everyone bottling it, and first place being decided due to second place not making a prediction this week.

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

@erskblue If you PM me an address to send it to, I will post your sh*tty Chelsea-themed prize.

 

Now let's look at some of the seasons's more interesting stats.

Most Predictions

@erskblue @Zeta and @Munkworth all made a prediction for every game.

 

Best Predictor

Based on a points per game ratio (and filtering out anyone with less than 10 predictions) statistically the best predictor was @Mod Stark with an average of 2 points per week. If only he'd made a prediction on the final day, perhaps he would have won!

 

Worst Predictor

Again, filtering out those with less than 10 predictions, statistically the worst predictor was @RIP Mourinho with 0.4 points per game. Closely followed by @Jezz and @Gol15 both with 0.6.

 

Best Score

The best single prediction score came on the opening day, when @Mod Stark got 16 points and then coasted on that for a number of weeks.

 

Most Nil Points

The person (with 10 or more predictions) with statistically the highest amount of 0 scores, was @axman2526 with a whopping 64.8% (24/37) of his predictions resulting in absolutely nothing.

 

Least Nil Points

At the other end, the person who scored 0 points the least, was @Richard P with only 6/18 predictions (33.3%) being 0 points.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It was only right @erskblue takes the title, as far as I'm aware he made up some good ground over the season (though admittedly I was only watching out for @Munkworth

I want to personally thank and behalf of all those that regulaly submitted, @Zeta for putting all the work in over a strange old season and for shelling out on the slightly used Chelsea thong for the prize (I wonder if its one of @Valerie's that she couldn't sell on ebay)

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

It was only right @erskblue takes the title, as far as I'm aware he made up some good ground over the season (though admittedly I was only watching out for @Munkworth

I want to personally thank and behalf of all those that regularly submitted, @Zeta for putting all the work in over a strange old season and for shelling out on the slightly used Chelsea thong for the prize (I wonder if its one of @Valerie's that she couldn't sell on ebay)

Sorry, threw mine into the audience of my lockdown parties! Didn't a Bluethong join us years ago for 2 or so exciting weeks? She may have a surprising hoard...

BTW I still have one more match to go in the club's predictor game, I'm 7,631st out of 408,886, top 2% !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valerie said:

Sorry, threw mine into the audience of my lockdown parties! Didn't a Bluethong join us years ago for 2 or so exciting weeks? She may have a surprising hoard...

I thought you were joking Val and had to search the members, you have one amazing memory (other than when you paint). They last logged in 2009. https://www.theshedend.com/profile/1426-blue-thong/

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Zeta said:

The season of predictions ends mirroring Chelsea's own end to the season. With everyone bottling it, and first place being decided due to second place not making a prediction this week.

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

Most Nil Points

The person (with 10 or more predictions) with statistically the highest amount of 0 scores, was @axman2526 with a whopping 64.8% (24/37) of his predictions resulting in absolutely nothing.

 

 

Hahaha YES I improve on my level of sh*t predictions again!

The only thing more useless than our attackers is my predictions lol.

Congrats to out new Champion and many thanks again to Zeta for the entertainment.

I will be back next season defending my wooden spoon lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

I thought you were joking Val and had to search the members, you have one amazing memory (other than when you paint). They last logged in 2009. https://www.theshedend.com/profile/1426-blue-thong/

It was such a silly name, it's hard to forget :face_palm: I'm still waiting for Blueboxers, or, even better, Bluesocks, but if they are dimwitted twats I will be so disappointed. Unless they win the Prediction League of course :tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites


On 23/05/2021 at 19:16, Zeta said:

The season of predictions ends mirroring Chelsea's own end to the season. With everyone bottling it, and first place being decided due to second place not making a prediction this week.

The Final Table

erksblue 70
Mod Stark 69
acidicleo 52
Amputechture 50
Zeta 50
Munkworth 48
Cone 42
Scott Harris 40
The Don Antonio 40
Night-T 38
bisright 36
Salato 35
Strider6003 30
axman2526 26
PloKoon13 26
Richard P 25
Malta Blue 24
Juan Nil 24
fitz 22
Gol15 15
Jezz 15
dansubrosa 11
Jackson27 11
Droopy 8
chiefBlueCFC 7
Andy North 6
Ballack & Blu 6
Hessleboink 6
manpe 6
SlantyTown 6
Browerkid 5
RIP Mourinho 4
coombsie 3
Itsintheblood89 3
Osgoodwasgood 2
Scott 2
TomCFC85 2
Butterhampton FC 1
CFCCAN 1
Erdal1905 1
Phillip 1
rocker_joker 1
sabin6912 1
StarkWerning 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
Baba 0
Bluesince66 0
ddrblue 0
Simon35 0

@erskblue If you PM me an address to send it to, I will post your sh*tty Chelsea-themed prize.

 

Now let's look at some of the seasons's more interesting stats.

Most Predictions

@erskblue @Zeta and @Munkworth all made a prediction for every game.

 

Best Predictor

Based on a points per game ratio (and filtering out anyone with less than 10 predictions) statistically the best predictor was @Mod Stark with an average of 2 points per week. If only he'd made a prediction on the final day, perhaps he would have won!

 

Worst Predictor

Again, filtering out those with less than 10 predictions, statistically the worst predictor was @RIP Mourinho with 0.4 points per game. Closely followed by @Jezz and @Gol15 both with 0.6.

 

Best Score

The best single prediction score came on the opening day, when @Mod Stark got 16 points and then coasted on that for a number of weeks.

 

Most Nil Points

The person (with 10 or more predictions) with statistically the highest amount of 0 scores, was @axman2526 with a whopping 64.8% (24/37) of his predictions resulting in absolutely nothing.

 

Least Nil Points

At the other end, the person who scored 0 points the least, was @Richard P with only 6/18 predictions (33.3%) being 0 points.

 

 

Thanks for alot of good work and valuable stats. I will try my best to predict more than 50% next season and see if I can overtake the twat from pompey

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!