Our poor season biting back

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Ok so we see all the links to players that definitely want to leave, and who we are linked to, being able to offer nothing more than our name, who will we get, Ugarte nope, Caceido, nope, Rice nope, Kane or Osihmen better options for those two. 

Kante gone, Mount going, Kova and Havertz likely to depart, any potential target are going to look at us as a busted flush, Cheers Todd ya clown…

For better or worse we splashed out huge sums in 2 windows.

The general consensus is that we had one manager way over his head, followed by another manager who is a terrible manager.

It is also the consensus that Pochettino us a very good manager. Capable of making players look better than what they are (Alli, Dier, Mason) and helping youth reach their potential (Kane).

Now we have to see if we really did buy a bunch of poor players, or if Pochettino can make Cucurella a top class left back, Koulibaly a stable leader, Sterling give a sh*t and Mudryk a devastating forward.

Pochettino really going to earn his money at Chelsea. I have no doubt he will improve a few players, but he only has 24 hours a day. Let's up to Boehly to sell/offload players Pochettino doesn't want, and focus on the smaller group he could work with. That move to stop Ziyech's move to PSG last season looked more stupid with each passing day.

5 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Pochettino really going to earn his money at Chelsea. I have no doubt he will improve a few players, but he only has 24 hours a day. Let's up to Boehly to sell/offload players Pochettino doesn't want, and focus on the smaller group he could work with. That move to stop Ziyech's move to PSG last season looked more stupid with each passing day.

Hopefully Boehky isn't reading this, he'd want to buy extra hours in a day :rolleyes:

I agree with the original sentiment. Our name holds water more than Brighton or Newcastle but some clouds are on our club because of the new ownership. Players leaving can do a lot of damage if they talk down the 'new Chelsea'. 

A reset is in order and if it means we build with lesser names I am okay with it. After 2 decades or Roman empire I am up for something new.

5 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I think if we are in for Rice, he may only think of coming here if his Bromance boy remains?

I’d really like Rice to come here, I think he is a top player.

I think it’s a slim chance anyway, but like you said without Mount here I think it goes from slim to virtually no chance.

32 minutes ago, 2211 said:

I’d really like Rice to come here, I think he is a top player.

I think it’s a slim chance anyway, but like you said without Mount here I think it goes from slim to virtually no chance.

Our new wage structure I think makes it no chance. Rice turned down 200k a week at West Ham 

• 2 weeks later...

I just read that Chalobah could be off to Inter on an initial loan, we should tell those free loading cheapskatrs to f**k right off, and Take Lukaku away forever.

It would be like spurs allowing us to have Kane on loan, then f**king them around…….