Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mojo said:

Clipboard03klk.jpg.7abcda3db696c2c5a3cd6e0285dcb18b.jpg

Clipboard01ll.jpg.c4e94a4ecd22cb938ab8b0d598e053d5.jpg

Clipboard02kl.jpg.3a3e521dae0f074e029fd0d1472f1d76.jpg

We should be more than capable of winning our last 3 games if our form continues. I expect to see Man U and Newcastle cancel themselves out, other wise Newcastle will win 2 out of their 3 with a draw against Utd.  Can't see Utd beating Arsenal or Newcastle draws at best, tough game at Palace and should beat Brighton.  It may well come down to goal difference for 6th/7th/8th ...and if Spurs continue their losing streak they may well be drawn into the battle also. 

Edited by CFCCAN

30 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

We should be more than capable of winning our last 3 games if our form continues. I expect to see Man U and Newcastle cancel themselves out, other wise Newcastle will win 2 out of their 3 with a draw against Utd.  Can't see Utd beating Arsenal or Newcastle draws at best, tough game at Palace and should beat Brighton.  It may well come down to goal difference for 6th/7th/8th ...and if Spurs continue their losing streak they may well be drawn into the battle also. 

Tottenham lose against Burnley or sheffield united and we can overtake them. 

1 hour ago, bisright1 said:

Tottenham lose against Burnley or sheffield united and we can overtake them. 

Nobody loses to Sheff United. I mean being hopefully is one thing, but that is being ridiculous lol.

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

We haven't won an away game since we beat Palace in February. A good test of whether we've actually turned a corner.

A good point, another is Forest are fighting tooth and nail to stay up, and after that we have Brighton who just bear Villa at home.

And what does Poch do for Forest? Stick with this same team or bring in players like Gusto, Colwill, Nkunku etc.

I mean had we lost today Poch would have got blasted for moving Trev to RB to bring in silva when we kept a clean sheet vs Spurs.

If he makes changes and we don't beat Forest it will be said he should not have changed a winning side even if it is to bring in an actual RB and our supposed star scorer forward.

If he makes no changes and we don't win it will be why did he not play an actual RB and use Nkunku.

Will he get it right? Forest beat us once already and they will be a lot tougher at their place.

5 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

At Manchester I can see Newcastle losing quite easily.

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

A good point, another is Forest are fighting tooth and nail to stay up, and after that we have Brighton who just bear Villa at home.

And what does Poch do for Forest? Stick with this same team or bring in players like Gusto, Colwill, Nkunku etc.

I mean had we lost today Poch would have got blasted for moving Trev to RB to bring in silva when we kept a clean sheet vs Spurs.

If he makes changes and we don't beat Forest it will be said he should not have changed a winning side even if it is to bring in an actual RB and our supposed star scorer forward.

If he makes no changes and we don't win it will be why did he not play an actual RB and use Nkunku.

Will he get it right? Forest beat us once already and they will be a lot tougher at their place.

Management will always have critics and monday morning experts. No manager will please all the people all of the time, not even Ancelotti. I expect that what Poch will do is stick with a similar team. The only real questions being whether Gusto should come straight back and who to drop if he does and whether Nkunku is fit enough to start instead of Mudryck. I doubt that Nkunku will be started.

50 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Management will always have critics and monday morning experts. No manager will please all the people all of the time, not even Ancelotti. I expect that what Poch will do is stick with a similar team. The only real questions being whether Gusto should come straight back and who to drop if he does and whether Nkunku is fit enough to start instead of Mudryck. I doubt that Nkunku will be started.

Agreed, far bigger chance Gusto comes in. Nkunku has been out a long time to just start right away. At very best he would start against Bournemouth imo, bit given his troubles 3 sub appearances would be best.

If Gusto comes in I woild guess is Trev that drops out, but can you have Cucurella play this way with an offensive right back in the team?

8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Agreed, far bigger chance Gusto comes in. Nkunku has been out a long time to just start right away. At very best he would start against Bournemouth imo, bit given his troubles 3 sub appearances would be best.

If Gusto comes in I woild guess is Trev that drops out, but can you have Cucurella play this way with an offensive right back in the team?

Interesting to see what he chooses, defensively we pretty much defend in a 4-4-2 but in possession we’ve gone with Cucu inverting and then our right back pulling inside to make a back three - with Noni and Mudryk keeping the width. You can easily see that balance being disturbed if Gusto bombs up and down the right flank, lets see!

46 minutes ago, Victor90 said:

Out of the 3 games we've got left this is the one I'm worried about, we always struggle against these relegation sides. 

I think we can do them now we've got our tactics straight 

Luton and Burnley will have played their 37th game by the time we kick off. Though I'm expecting both of them to get something out of their games as Tottenham and West Ham are pretty woeful right now. 

However, if they both lose, then Forest are safe.

Not that this information should be deemed relevant as we should be winning this game regardless.

Afternoon Gents - Forest Fan in peace. Given your current form, you should beat us tbh. We don’t know which team will turn up. The dozy bunch of half arsed strangers at Everton or the team that actually put a shift in and gave Man City a game at the City Ground - but for some shambolic finishing, could have got something out of it. Chris Woods has gone from statistically, the best finisher in Europe (in terms of chances converted) to not being able to hit a barn door. On the plus side Awoniyi is now fit enough to at least make the bench. 
It really depends on what result we need and how Luton do. We’ll probably set up like we did against City 3-4-3 and hope that Woods remembers where the goal is. Cheers

2 hours ago, AlexTommo said:

Luton and Burnley will have played their 37th game by the time we kick off. Though I'm expecting both of them to get something out of their games as Tottenham and West Ham are pretty woeful right now. 

However, if they both lose, then Forest are safe.

Not that this information should be deemed relevant as we should be winning this game regardless.

Forest will be safe when we play them imo. Spurs started bouncing back with those 2 late goals at Pool and West Ham will have a kick in the a$$ like we got when Arsenal took us to the woodshed.

1 hour ago, Garibaldi Red said:

Afternoon Gents - Forest Fan in peace. Given your current form, you should beat us tbh. We don’t know which team will turn up. The dozy bunch of half arsed strangers at Everton or the team that actually put a shift in and gave Man City a game at the City Ground - but for some shambolic finishing, could have got something out of it. Chris Woods has gone from statistically, the best finisher in Europe (in terms of chances converted) to not being able to hit a barn door. On the plus side Awoniyi is now fit enough to at least make the bench. 
It really depends on what result we need and how Luton do. We’ll probably set up like we did against City 3-4-3 and hope that Woods remembers where the goal is. Cheers

You guys will be fine and stay up imo. For this game set pieces and crosses are your friends.